FIFTY-THREE

SCOTLAND, HOGWARTS SCHOOL. HOGWARTS LIBRARY

"He's perfectly elected to kissing whoever he likes, I really couldn't care less," Hermione announced inside of the aisles of the library, holding a book up as it drifted up the shelves, heading down another aisle. "Was I under the impression he and I would be attending the Christmas Slughorn party, yes, now given the other circumstances I've been making arrangements," she declared, holding her two remaining books up, allowing them to float up into their original spot, rolling up her Daily Prophet into a tight cylinder.

Hermione was walking with Harry and y/n. On the night lavender brown and Ron Weasley begun their newly found relationship, y/n went to go cheer Hermione up after visiting Hagrids, secretly knowing the bushy haired girls feelings towards Ron, it was quite clear. All three were in the library listening to what Hermione had to say.

"Have you?" Harry asked, Hermione leaned against the desk behind her.

"Well yes why?" She asked, folding her arms.

"Well neither of us have anyone in mind we could go together as friends," Harry said, he leaned against the opposite desk from Hermione, y/n sat cross-legged on the table behind him.

"Why didn't I think of that?" Hermione questioned herself, y/n and Harry exchanged a glance.

"Who are you going with?" Y/n asked, Hermione looked up, thinking of something to say.

"Um, it's a surprise...I believe your going with Neville no doubt?" Hermione asked y/n as she smiled, remembering his delicate comfort the other night.

"I'm bringing no-one, Nevilles on drink duty from not getting in the Slug club I'll stand around with him," y/n told the girl, Harry folded his arms.

"As drink duty?" The Raven haired boy asked, watching as y/n shook her head.

"No, just beside him," y/n said, before poking his shoulder. "Anyways it's you that we've got to worry about." She told him, turning to Hermione, as she crept over to stand in front of Harry.

"You can't just take anyone, see that girl over there, that's Romilda Vein, apparently she's been trying to smuggle you a love potion," Hermione told Harry, the boy looking over Hermione's shoulder to the Raven haired girl, with her hand resting under her chin flirtatiously, brushing back her large curls, to batter her eyes slightly.

"Really?" Harry asked with a smirk.

"Hey!" Hermione clicked her fingers in front of his face, "She's only interested in you cause she thinks you're the chosen one," She told Harry, leaning g on her scroll of newspaper, y/n rested her elbows at her knees, her short hair shifting in front of her.

"I am the chosen one," Harry laughed to himself, when Hermione whacked her prophet over his head, y/n's right foot that sat underneath her right kicked his arm. "Kay sorry, kidding, um," he sighed, allowing both girls to chill out, both folding their arms too. "Well I'll ask someone I like, someone cool," he straightened up.

"Ginny?" Hermione asked Harry with a smirk.

"Ginny?" Y/n asked questionably, Harry's head lowered from embarrassment.