Chapter 15: Flames of Passion

Talulah was feeling excited, but also a little bit fearful, about what was going to happen between her and her lover, Sirius. It would be something completely new to her; she had never been so... drawn into another man, especially one like him. She had certainly never indulged in activities that would lead up to sex and it didn't seem like Sirius did either, by the looks of him. Looks could be deceiving, but at the moment, all she cared about was the fact that he wanted her and that she wanted him. She needed him right now. She needed him to clear up her thoughts and take her away from all her responsibilities, even if it was temporary.

As Sirius held her down on the sofa, he leaned in and gave her a passionate kiss, which she returned with need. As the kiss went on, she found herself needing more, pulling him down so that he was completely on top of her with his body leaning on hers. Talulah felt her heart rushing again and tried to calm down, but the kiss was overtaking her. She moved her hand down to the bottom of Sirius's shirt and lifted it up, indicating for him to take it off. He pulled back from the kiss and smirked, knowing how much she wanted more and obliged, leaning back down onto her and resuming the kiss. She didn't know when, but they soon were both kissing with their tongues against each other, fighting to see who's wanting was more superior. Sirius eventually gave in due to Talulah's persistence and pulled back with the both of them gasping for air, leaving a strand of saliva connected between their lips.

"S-Sirius..."

Sirius didn't waste any time on answering her, but instead went nipping at her neck with his lips, which made Talulah more aroused than she was before. He then made the next move on her, putting one of his hands on her breast and squeezing at it as he stopped nipping at her neck and kissing her again, shutting off all room for protest. She squirmed under his caring touch and gentleness when he was groping her. She had half expected him to be a little more rough, but was glad that her lover had kept in mind that she wasn't familiar with any of this. As soon as she was released from the kiss, Sirius then pulled her shirt off until it was under her breasts, as if asking for permission.

"Go..on.."

Talulah confirmed with a blush, nodding. Sirius then entirely pulled off her shirt, revealing her breasts under a black bra. Thankfully, she had already changed into casuals earlier since her dress was pretty much ruined from the rubble. He would have needed to spend a while undoing her from the dress if she kept it on. Talulah instinctively covered up her chest with her arms and blushed a deep red, looking pointedly away from Sirius.

"D-don't judge me.. I know they aren't as big as some of the people you know from Rhodes Island.."

"Talulah."

"And my body isn't the most desirable. But-"

Sirius leaned down and kissed her again, effectively shutting her up. This wasn't fair to her, since he could quiet her down at any time. He quickly pulled back from the kiss and looked her straight in the eye while on top of her.

"You're the only person I'd ever want. Body, heart, and everything. You're perfect. So don't insult yourself. Understand?"

She nodded, slowly moving her arms away from her chest, taking a deep breath. She trusted him. After all, she was the one doing this with him, was she not? Sirius slipped his hand to her back and unclipped her bra and slowly took it off, revealing her breasts. She smirked when she saw him staring at them, knowing she had his attention.

"You like what you see?~"

"Y-yeah.."

Sirius squeezed them with his firm hands, which resulted in a gasp from Talulah. She tried her best to be quiet, but the sensation got the better of her. She gave a soft moan in the process and enjoyed herself a bit more with his groping before gently pushing him off, getting him to stand. She unbuckled his pants and looked away, embarrassed, as she took off the rest of his underclothes, revealing his member. It was already hard and pulsating. Talulah was taken aback from the size of it, with it being a little larger than she expected, but nonetheless, she took it into her hands and began stroking it, moving it up and down slowly. She heard a groan from Sirius and took that as a positive response and began to increase her hand movement while slowly leaning forward and licked at the tip, tasting it.

"T-talulah.. Y-you don't have to.."

"Sh-shut up!"

The tone she had clearly indicated that if Sirius said anymore, he would be burned badly. As he quieted down, she took a deep breath and slowly took in the tip of Sirius's member into her mouth, licking around the tip with her tongue. Hearing his moans, she looked up at him and began taking more of him in her mouth and moved her head back and forth while sucking. Sirius put his hand behind her head, guiding her to take more of him to her mouth. Just as she took in a bit more of Sirius's length, she gagged. She could tell Sirius was concerned, but she kept going, determined to please her lover. With her lover's guidance, she soon took the whole thing in her mouth, feeling it also in her throat as she moved her head back and forth repeatedly. Sirius's moans only made her more determined to please him and kept her going with renewed effort. Soon, Sirius gave the warning with his tattered moans, feeling that he was about to come.