Chapter 1

Intruder from another world

I sat up immediately when feel myself falling. I forced myself to calm down but then, I am greeted by a strange surrounding.

Where the fuck am I? Is this some kind of joke?

I thought and hissed when I felt excruciate pain in my stomach. Like someone is trying to tear my belly into two from the inside.

"Hey, why would a beautiful rich kid like you be here?"

"Yeah, shouldn't you be in some kind of ball or something?" my heart is instantly filled with fear, more when the two tried to approach me. I pulled myself backwards, and backwards, and backwards. Until my back hit the dirty damp wall.

Damn, I need to get out of here.

"Who are you?" I asked as I feel my surroundings. We are at a dark, dirty, alley, mom's gonna kill me for this.

"You don't have to know." the chubby one with white beard said and forcefully grab my arm.

"Fucking hell!" I screamed as I tried to pull my arm back. But when I bent down, the other guy pulled something from my back.

My eyes widen when I realized that I wore a blue corset atop a simple dress of white. The corset have white linings while the dress' end have that design of blue flowers.

My corset loosen, shocking me.

"Kyaahh!! Help me!" I yelled as loud as I can and glanced towards the light. I think that is a market, and I prayed hard that anyone can hear me.

They still try to pull me, and I started to cry.

"Please! Anyone! Help!!"

"Be quiet, you prick!" the chubby one said and slap my cheeks which made me cough blood. Tears flow down my cheeks. This pain and fear.. I've never felt them.

"My, my, that's not how you treat a lady, misters." a voice said from my far back. I snapped at the voice's direction and there stand a man with raven hair, crimson eyes and.... What the hell...

Is... Is that...

I feel my heart thump, as I luckily witness the man who stands not far from us.

God of heaven and earth, if he is that man, don't wake me up!

I yelp as the other perv grab me, pointing a knife onto my neck.

Oh god, don't let me die!!!

"Boy, if you step once more I will kill this woman. She will be a total waste,though--- but I will!" I felt the knife touch my neck and goddamned satan, it feels bad! I sobbed when I felt the wound sting, desperately praying to live.

This, *sob*, is totally not a fucking dream! It hurts so much!

Sebastian smiled, putting both of his hand at his back. I know that smile!

Then, without further ado, Sebastian attacked the man holding me, break his bones and kick him down. While the chubby old man ran from fear.

"Are you okay, my lady?" he asked but I can't open my lips.

I felt my knees weak, I collapse once again.

*time skips for no reason*

"....My lord." A faint voice called, I felt my body moving but I feel no earth.

"..... Do whatever you want." another faint voice said. I tried to blink but I still can't open my eyes.

"Dear..." I heard a lady's voice.