Chapter 7

(please do (+_+)  )

Anyway, I have learned a new word to use that stands for SPG or Mature Content. Not hentai or ecchi but---- a friggin lemon.

So if I ask, who wants some lemonade?! You know what I mean. Oh well, readers, you have been warned. Tee-hee!

The midnight cry

'Dear child, why are you crying?'

.... Huh....

'Poor little girl, do you want to live with me?'

Sebby...

'YOU HAVE NO RIGHT TO DISOBEY ME!'

I heard a slap around this darkness. I am in the abyss again. With no light.. No one, yet I can feel many hands.

Crawling.

Slowly.

Until they eat me.

And they WILL devour me.

Break my every bones.

Destroy my mind.

I know by that time...

They have broken me.

'The pain will disappear, my dear.'

-----

I sat up annoyingly since I can't see myself sleeping. For the first time in my life, I can't sleep peacefully!

Maybe because I am used to having Sebastian by my side whenever I fall asleep. No longer the warm atmosphere... Only the room in darkness and the silence is eating me! I should have begged the young master to let me come but I don't have any dress to wear--- let alone that ball isn't for some lower class like me to attend.

"My dear.... The pain will go away... Believe your mother."

... Huh? Did I hear something or am I just hallucinating?

I looked around in caution while pulling my blanket closer to me.

"... Hello?" no one answered.

"S-sebby..? I-if you are s-scari---ng me... Stop it--"

"Hel~lo." a woman's voice whispered at the back of my ear. I quickly jumped out of the bed. I grabbed my choker on my left hand and a knife on my right hand.

I walked out of the room and desperately tried to see everything even just a dim. I need to get out.

My heart beats faster than usual when a scary tune of twinkle, twinkle, little star surround the area.