Chapter 5

Mate Bond

"AHHHHHHHH!!!!" Great. Just.. Great.

"GRELL! WOULD YOU PLEASE--" I sighed in defeat when Grell, the butler of Madam Red, crashed to Finny. He suddenly pulled white cloth--- that's the fucking table cloth!!

I can see our young master and the rest shock, with plates breaking and a knife handled by Grell's hand.

I know this part! Ohhhh nooooo

If only I had known how irritating this is, I wouldn't have played it again and again when I watch this before. He is just so clumsy. And if I hadn't known him beforehand, I'd say he's a complete mess.

"I'm sorry! Only death can atone for my mistakes!"

"Put down the knife, Grell. If blood sprays everywhere, the room will be much harder to clean." Sebastian said with a smile on his face and his eyes closed.

"S-sebastian... You're so kind!" Grell said in a dreamy tone, intertwining both of his hands together.

"Is that kind?" Baldroy asked to Finny and Mey-rin.

"No." both of them replied, still clueless about Grell.

"I suppose you can stay at rest eternally, but please, if you do, then leave." I said with an irritated face before Sebastian can open his lips. Everyone snapped at me, shock written on their faces, except Sebastian and Ciel.

My eyes widen as I remember my position.

"U-uhm.... I-I'm sorry!" I bowed then leave.

After that, I finally settled at the library, where I read a book while cleaning the windows. The library room is quite big and some interesting books to read.

I settled on the book called 'Royal Deluxe, which is about two Dukes who have an age-old competition when it comes to territory. The youngest and only girl of one side is forced to wear men clothes and act like one, though her cover was instantly blown the first time the youngest son of the other laid his eyes on her.

"Royal conflicts are scary." I whispered as I flip the pages with one hand.

"You doing that while working is much more scarier than royal conflicts." a voice suddenly said, startling me.

I fell, but as usual, Sebastian is there to catch me. I sent him a glare and started punching him at his chest.

"I swear to fucking Satan, Sebby, if you startle me like that again I will fucking---" he crashed his lips onto mine.

WHAT THE KSQV,OJSQBBCOJQSGZOUQSFOJZCQSHKCUT  JCARXOHVUGSAIYVALJABZLJAFQZABSJOGWIUDFKQVDOUQGDIQBDPIQBDWL FLJQFSWG!!!!!

He break the kiss and smirked, "My, my, kitten. That's not how a lady talk." is what I last heard. And with that..... I fainted.

*time skips because of nosebleed*

"...... Let...?"

... Huh?

"Scar.... Let..."

Hiiiisss! It hurts! Please shut up!

"Scarlet!"

"Arrgggg..." I slowly open my eyes only to that I am now on the bed, with Sebastian standing not far from me and is observing me.

"... Sebby...." I murmured--the faintest whisper I can give him, but he's a demon, I know he will manage.

Sure enough, he went to my side, gently touching my forehead.

"I deeply apologize, kitten." he said, though I can't see that he is sorry.