Chapter 13: House of Alex

JUNGKOOK POV:

"Okay... calm down." I said as I'm wide awake well actually more like being hit by a piano falling from the sky. I'm shocked by the fucking realistic dream I had.

.

.

Yes, a dream...

.

.

Where I kissed him...

.

.

and that 'him' is Jimin...

.

.

and that 'Jimin' is giving me a murderous glare right now.

.

.

and that 'piano' I've mentioned is actually a pillow slamming my handsome face.

.

.

"YOU! What did you do to me? Where am I?!!" He screech.

"Relax, we're in my room and I didn't do anything to you for goodness sake."

"Then, why were you hugging me?"

"Sorry, I'm tired and need a hug. Plus, you're squishy like a teddy bear and just the perfect size."

"So, we didn't do anything?"

"Yes lord Jimin. Your asshole still hanging tight." I said and got hit for the second time with the pillow he's been holding.

"How do you know I'm a virgin, you prick!"

"Aah... I want my mochi back please. Where's the switch? I don't want this version of Jimin."

"What switch?"

"Nevermind."

.

.

So, just like that, we ended our small argument but of course, I still want my mochi back just like the one I had dreamed.

I wish that kiss was real though tbh.

So, I got up from the bed reaching to the bathroom as I slowly slip off my shirt revealing my upper body right in front of him.

Yes, my mochi is back.

I can see his cheeks redden with his eyes widen in shocked. I smirk.

"Like what you see, baby?"

"..."

"Baby?" I asked again since he still in his shocked state ogling my washboard.

"Babyy?" I whine a bit. Feeling weird because this method always worked in all fanfics.

"What baby?" He scoffed and stood up before lifting his shirt revealing his damn abs back at me. I'm shook.

"I've worked hard on these too. So, you're not the only one, babe." He said proudly and before I get to backup against him, the room door slammed open. We both immediately turn our focus at the sight.

Hoseok panting like crazy.

"Gosh! Jungkook! I told you no topping or bottoming allowed and that includes morning pleasure as well!!" He yell and Jimin quickly lowered his shirt covering his abs while I facepalm myself hard.

"We didn't do anything. So, calm your hysteric fantasies you had in that mudball of yours." I said and went inside the bathroom.

After a moment, I came out and see Jimin all rolled up like a burrito. He peek his small head up and becomes Alex Armantomato mess because the view is simply delicious.