Chapter 19: With Me

3RD POV:

"Yes, hyung."

"Okay, just be strong. Remember, I'm right behind you."

"Don't worry hyung. I'll be okay."

"Off you go, then. Best of luck!"

.

.

.

Before that...

.

.

.

"Jungkook, are you sure about this?" Namjoon asked to Jungkook.

Jungkook and Hoseok together with the BTS members are now on their own round table still in Jungkook's house as they were discussing important matters after some cuddling moment with Jimin. Jungkook boldly stated that he will come upfront with the truth about his relationship with Jimin making the others gasped in shocked.

"Yes, I am. I'll face those shitty people." He smirked wickedly.

"Yah! Who do you call shitty?! Mind your words, you'll make it even worse!" Hoseok blasted him off but immediately sealed once Jungkook changed his demeanor back to his real self. Bloody cold Jungkook.

"Then, can you give any better idea?" He hissed to Hoseok making the others to avert their attention to every corner of the house, but the little angel doesn't faze by it rather he finds Jungkook intimidating aura smoldering hot.

"Jungkook..." Jimin said grabbing his attention.

"Yes baby." Instantly he went soft but the others almost puke whatever inside their guts out by the nickname the devil called to their mochi. Those actions making Jungkook to snap his head to the others that were around him and slowly cracking his neck and fingers giving off the sound of bone crushing death but again the angel is there to save the devil in distress.

"Daddy..." Jimin softly said grabbing everyone attentions.

"Your Dad is here, Jimin?" Hoseok dumbly asked making the others exploded with laughter and a blushing Jimin.

"We didn't know you're so kinky, Jiminie..." Tae said still in his hysteric laughters while Hoseok still dumbfounded but later catches on when he saw Jimin hiding his face in Jungkook's chest.

"Ohh..." Hoseok gasped in realization. A bit late though.

"What?" Jungkook send death glares to Hoseok and almost shit his pants.

"Alright! Enough. That's it!" Namjoon announced.

"We're fine if you want to be frank with it. We want the best for the both of you as well. So, how are you going to do it?" Namjoon asked seriously.

"I'll hold my own press conference."

"Without your company consent?"

"I'll make them agree with it." Jungkook boldly state.

"Woa... can you do it, rookie?" Yoongi sneered.

"I have my way."

"What do you mean your way?" Hoseok butted in.

"Didn't I tell you guys that my parents are the biggest shareholder of the company?"

.

.

.

"A-WHAT?!!"

.