Chapter 9: Third Wheel

3RD POV:

2 days have passed after the ji-boo-taeyyhh crisis and of course the lovey dovey uncertainty. Both Jimin and Jungkook haven't meet or speak with each other since Jimin have been dozing off in his house and his hyungs can't stop babying him all the time. Jimin couldn't bring himself telling the truth to others, so he just white lie them without getting caught in a lie by saying that he had a menstrual pain? LOL! Of course not! ate too much mochi that Jungkook bought for him. Don't want to look rude, so he had to finish them all. That's what he said to his hyungs so that they won't attack Jungkook for hurting their living mochi.

Meanwhile, Jungkook also have been moping in his house more specifically in his own studio. Putting all his attention in music, preparing few beats and lyrics that can be used for their collaboration. He's having a hard time to set a suitable melody for them because he's been relying on listening to BTS and Jimin's solo song to figure out things that harmonize their contrary styles. He needs to listen for himself and testing few more important details with Jimin but due to his stupidity their work postponed.

.........................................................................................................................................................................

JUNGKOOK POV:

I was jamming to the beat playing in my studio, hands busy tuning the equalizer when I see my phone screen beams. I take a closer look to my phone and I got a message from an unknown number.

 I take a closer look to my phone and I got a message from an unknown number

Before he replies anything to my last message, I rushed to the door open it wide revealing the smol bean standing holding his phone maybe typing something to reply the last shit

Before he replies anything to my last message, I rushed to the door open it wide revealing the smol bean standing holding his phone maybe typing something to reply the last shit. I just chuckle in front him. I can see he immediately avert his eyes from mine and slightly blushing.

"Come in." I said and move aside to let him enter.

"Nice house." He said with both hand clasped as he eyes every corner of the house.

"Yeah. Nothing much. It's actually my own house." I said shrugging it off.

"Oh. You're young. How can you afford one?" He asked as he faced me.