☆Finale: Be Mine☆

JUNGKOOK POV:

It’s been a month after me and Jimin has been away from entertainment industry. To say that our announcement of our temporary departure is horrendous would be an understatement. It’s hard even after that, netizens can’t seem to let us free as they keep on bombarding us with insults and the most affected one is Jimin. He lost weight drastically even though he’s been living with me because of all those harsh words thrown at him. I couldn’t ignore the dire situation as it’s getting out of our hands. So, I’ve decided to take him to meet my family back in LA.

“Kookie… I’m nervous…” Jimin said to me as we currently on our way to meet my parents. As expected, they had sent us a driver to pick us up at the airport, more absurd they sent us a fucking limo. But, I’m glad Jimin like it otherwise I’m gonna have a word with them about this extra treatment.

“Don’t worry, baby. My mom and dad like you.”

“You told them already?”

“I don’t have to tell them. They’ve knew about us long enough.” I said while caressing his soft hair.

“So, just be yourself. You don’t have to worry that much.” I kissed his forehead to ease that frowning look on his face.

“Okay.” He smiles with his crescent eyes.

Soon, I can see a glimpse of my house or should I say mansion. Jimin just awestruck by it when we finally arrived at the huge entrance to the mansion.

“Young Master, we’ve arrived.” The driver said and Jimin giggles. I just rolled my eyes hating that name.

I got out with Jimin and can’t let my eyes off the captivated Jimin.

“Wow! Kookie… is this real?” I chuckle by his remarks.

“Yes, baby. Now, let’s go. They already eager to meet you.” I said and assist him with my hand on his back and I can see he’s getting restless. The main door opened, maids and butlers already lining up left and right to greet us. One of them then assist us to the living room.

“Mom! Dad!” I see two familiar figures sitting on the large sectional divan. I called for them loud enough making Jimin even more anxious. They turn their head and beamed when they saw us.

“Oh, my honey!” My mom said and walk in fast pace towards us followed by my dad.

I gave them each a hug and happily introduced them my little boyfriend proudly.

“Mom, Dad… This is Park Jimin.”

“H-Hello… I-I-m Park J-Jimin. N-Nice to m-meet you.” Jimin stutters due to nervousness and we can’t help to break into laughter making Jimin cheeks to burst.

“Oh, Jimin you’re so cute. No wonder my boy here loves you so dearly.” My mom praised him and let me say that it really helps since Jimin has this praise kink.

“Thank you.” He said and immediately scoop closer to me feeling shy.

“Don’t be shy, Jimin. Just treat yourself like home. Besides, we’re gonna be family soon.” My dad said that making both of us stupefied.

“Yes dear. So, take your time to look around with Jungkook. If you need anything, you can ask for the maids and butlers here, alright? Mom and Dad need to go back to the company.”

“What? But you said you’re free for today.” I said.

“Something came up in the office. Sorry dear.” My mom said.

“That’s why we want you to take over soon so that we can have our own holiday.”

“So, you’re saying that you’re throwing all the burdens on me?” I pretend to be shocked making Jimin to let out small giggles watching my frantic look.