OH MY GOD!!!

OLYMPIA

I slowly open my eyes. Quite sure I have landed in heaven, but what I saw killed me on spot.

Messed up jet black hair completely glued to his forehead, SEA GREEN EYES looking deep into mine, the cute peaches and cream complexion with a Greek nose aligned, with no humps or curves and his full lips calling out my name. OLYMPIA...

"Percy Jackson," I say in a whisper. He looks at me cautiously and questions how I feel.

"Nothing" I reply and turn to an angle of 45 degrees,  standing beside is blond hair, storm grey eyes, along with a neon shade of camp half-blood t-shirt and skinny jeans. I can understand her annoyance. She probably assumes I will steal her boyfriend. Random insecurity, every girl undergoes. But right now, I'm puzzled.

"How come you are real... Percy"? I ask him amused.

 "You're a fan I presume"? he questioned chuckling.

"A huge fan"!!! I shriek getting excited

"I get it. We are alive as much as you are. Rick the author of Percy Jackson series is one of our friends. He wanted the world to know that Greek Gods, Greek Heroes and half-bloods do exist. But, if they knew all of this is real, they might exploit us or devise other plans for our destruction. Hence we titled it fictional. So that demigods out there; know what to do when the time comes".

"Oh, That sums up, monsters do exist"? and he nods gently. I attempt to get up and sit facing him.

"Do you remember anything at all?" Percy asks and I started to narrate my story.

                                                                   ***

Standing along the edge of the starboard and gazing through the tide that is so deeply in love.

Every few seconds It keeps Its contact firm with The Sky depicts a brightly lit horizon perfectly blended with rose milk and sprinkled with a few finely cut pieces of passion fruit mesmerized with the view, I began to sing,

Clear blue water, high tide came and brought you in

And I could go on and on, on and on, and I will

Skies grew darker, currents swept you out again

And you were just gone and gone, gone and gone.

I froze midway cause It felt like the waves moved in sync with the rhythm, that's not possible now. Is it? Maybe I was just hallucinating and to make things even weirder I heard the water sing,

This love is good, this love is bad

This love is alive back from the dead

These hands had to let it go free

And this love came back to me.

'' What in the world is happening today!!!!! '' I exclaimed

'' It wasn't the water singing silly, it was me! '', mocked Scarlett, Walking towards me.

'' What a weirdo I have been! '' I didn't even recognize that the voice was heard behind me and not from the open sea.

'' Yeah, right. Weirdo that's what you are. But what's the issue, from the start of this voyage you seem a bit off track. Are you having one of your snowstorm days? '' Scarlett asked me with a worried expression.

'' No, I'm not sure Scarlett. I feel it's the water. It's messing up with my mind. Yesterday I felt like the tiny droplets of water gently touch and glide through my skin, this morning I saw the waves move in sync with my pace. Right now the tides rose up and down while I sang. ''