GREEK STORIES

SCARLETT

 "Annabeth has picked outfits for you, dress-up quickly and join us for breakfast," Percy mutters  and everyone leaves the cabin. 

I honestly need a long refreshing shower. I notice that there is a camp half-blood t-shirt with a pair of skinny jeans placed neatly on top of the wooden table. The blonde had done a great job in selecting our clothes, the sizes fit perfectly. Oly mentioned she isn't hungry, though I would like to have something tasty I can never leave her alone. Hence, we head towards the strawberry bushes.

Percy

Oly and Scar haven't arrived at the pavilion for breakfast. Though a delicious breakfast seemed convincing I worried about those two. Annabeth called out and I just waved my hand and assured I will be back in a jiffy. She seems stormy from the time Oly arrived I don't know why.

I saw the two seated amidst the strawberry bushes and ran towards them.

"Hey guys, why didn't you join us for breakfast?"

"Oly is low on appetite; neither was I " as Scarlett said those words I can honestly hear the grumbling of her tummy.

"Neither am I". I lied to them and sit right beside Oly.

"That's great. So tell me what exactly is going on here. Oly over here seems to be worst than a rock. She's been mute for a while". Scar explained admitting that she's a bit worried about Oly's behaviour.

"What's up Oly. You want to talk about it". There's something about her that tells me, her life would be tough and I need to look after her.

"No..." she replies in a monotone.

"She will be ok so tell me what's going on," Scar said these words aloud and later mouthed; Don't force her, she will confess when she feels better".

"You have heard about Zeus, Poseidon, Hades and the Olympian gods right."

"Yes

"Yes.. Lord of the sky is Zeus.

The ocean and sea is basically Poseidon

and Underworld guarding the souls is Hades

each god representing nature." Scar slowly framed her words hinting the correct answers.

"All of them are real. I'm a child of Poseidon, a demigod, which means my dad is a God and my mom is a mortal like the rest"

"Hence you are like a half-blood from Harry Potter. Does that mean Harry Potter is real as well" Her eyes suddenly brighten up.

"I don't know about that.. but we will surely figure it out".

"Yipeee" She shrieks.

"You mean to say I and Oly are also demigods"

"We will find that out, once your Godly parent claims you" I assure her and look at Oly her gaze is fixed on the pond nearby

"When will that happen..sooner or later". Scar's words brought my attention back  to her.

"Probably, Hope for sooner. Until then you would have to have to stay in Hermes cabin."

"Percy for the first time Oly speaks up. We will find mom won't we?"

Yes, Oly I promised. We will find her no matter what" a few minutes passed and her lips finally made an attempt to frame another phrase.

"But aren't we suppose to go on a quest?" Smart girl, and curious just like me. She's a bit restless as well, but that's how I felt the first time I reached here.

"We will... that's why Chiron has organised a meeting over breakfast we will talk about it and find mom ok, so cheer up" She nods her head, bringing back the sinking expression. That's when I see Rachel coming towards our way.