A TOUR ACROSS CAMP-HALFBLOOD

(At the big house)

Percy

"Mr.D we have a prophecy and also Oly and Scar have been claimed." He shows zero sign of interest in minding my words and gulps down his kool-aid.

"Yes, Peter Johnson...I know about that." The wine dude will never get my name right, his annoying behaviour as a zero level of tolerance.

"Happy to welcome the daughters of Poseidon and Athena." Chiron offers

"Yes yes." So, where are you going to start your search?" Mr.D finally looks at all of us seated around the table.

"The entire prophecy cannot be figured since it misleads our assumptions. But, we are sure that the lost gem might clearly indicate Thalia. " Annabeth spoke up from across the table for the first time. All the way from strawberry bush to the big room she had a good chat with Scar which is a good start, thankfully no more possessiveness will lure around cause Oly is officially my sister.

"How do you know that it can indicate Olys' mom as well" Scarlett seated right next to Oly gives a counter-argument.

 "If it indicates both?" I state out.

"There's a possibility, keep that aside Sea Weed brain, but we are surely retrieving someone." A huge pearl-studded smile passes across her face. Finally, our clashes are gone for good.

"And, where are you heading?" Chiron enquires, I bet he already knows what lies ahead of us, and has a clear cut idea on how to proceed forward, but he will never reveal anything, keeps it all to himself.

"It's Mount Tamalpais" finally Oly proved she's not dead. "The place where two worlds meet, Sky and the earth".

"How can you be sure...it can mean the underworld as well" Two worlds? Annabeth is a Goddamn genius.

"It could, we are in a dilemma." Oly closes her statements, without arguing ahead.

'A traitor and saviour what's that." Mr.D throws in even more mystical arrows.

"We will find out as the quest moves ahead." Chiron is a God-sent angel, if it wasn't for him, this whole camp would have been burned to ashes because of wine dudes madness.

"Sure thing." I shoot all a thumbs up. And only scar returns it back, while Oly resides in her own world.

"Now... shut up on the gibberish talks. Who's going on this quest." Atlast someone has knocked senses into Mr.D head.

I Oly and Annabeth raise our hands at the same time. Scarlet suddenly realises she has to act and raises her hand as well.

"No no..only three allowed, one of you must withdraw. A quest more than 3 is against the rules."

Annabeth looks ready to a drawback when I...

"But, Chiron during the Battle of Labyrinth a total of five of us left for the quest though it was against the rules and yet all 5 of us survived the quest and returned alive."

" Percy, but when you have come on the look-out for me, didn't we lose two of our dear friends?" Annabeth's question has a point; we lost Bianca and Zoe since we were a team of 4.

"...that's different Annabeth, I wouldn't let it to happen again"

" The prophecy did say... 'A wee mistake leads the history to repeat itself?' What if this is the mistake that you kids are deciding?"  Chiron is being a great support system right now. Damn you all!!!