Chapter: 01 • Revenge Is A Bitch

• Pretty Little Roses •
• Y/n
• Kat
•Tara
• Devyn
• Xepher

Fatal Killer Skulls •
• Colby
• Sam
• Jake
• Corey
•Mike

☠ A @Solbys.Butterflys Original Series ☠
Bad Blood
Chapter: 01
Revenge Is A Bitch

*BANG* *BANG*

We continuously fired gunshots at the gang in front of us as we hid behind nearby crates, seeking cover...

*BANG* *BANG* *BANG*

I immediately ducked down as they fired back...

Yn: "Shit! I'm out! Quick, someone give me another clip!
Kat: "Here, Catch!

Kat tossed me a clip as I quickly loaded my gun and us girls fired back at them and just as we thought everything was going our way, one of my girls got shot..

Devyn: "AHHH!
Yn: "DEVYN?!

As Kat, Tara and Xepher continued to fire shots at the gang, I duck and ran over to Dev's side...

Devyn: "IT HURTS! IT FUCKIN HURTS! IT HURT!
Yn: "Where?!

She pointed to a bloody spot on her chest, near her heart...

Yn: "Fuck!!

I rolled my sleeves up and applied pressure to her wound just as the girls came running...

Xepher: "The motherfuckers took off running!

In angry Tara pointed her gun up and fired a shot...

Yn: "Did you atleast get a look at their faces?
Tara: "No! They were too quick!
Devyn: "Um, guys! A little fucking help here! Kind bleeding out!
Yn: "Shit, sorry Dev! Tara go pull the car around! Hurry up!

Xepher, kat and I lifted Devyn up as I kept my hands on her wound and carried to the car. Yes, we had motorcycles but OBVIOUSLY we couldn't throw devyn on the back so we layed her in the back seat of Kat's mustang and all got in as Tara gunned it to the nearby hospital.

*A Minute or 2 Later*

As we pulled up to the emergency entrance, Kat and I jumped out and carried Devyn in....

Yn: "SOMEBODY HELP!!
Kat: "YO! WE NEED SOME HELP!!

A few doctors came rushing in with a bed as we laid Devyn on it and they rushed her to the back as kat and I tried to followed but were stopped...

Nurse: "I need you guys to wait here!
Kat: "No! FUCK THAT! She's our "sister"!
Yn: "We're going in there lady! MOVE OUT OF THE FUCKING WAY!
Nurse: "STEP BACK AND SIT DOWN BEFORE I HAVE YOU ARRESTED! ONCES SHE STABKE WE'LL COME GET YOU BUT IN ORDER TO DO THAT, YOU NEED TO LET MD DO MY JOB AND HELP HER!!