Chapter: 05 • Why'd You Wait So Long?

*Seconds Later*

The girls and I looked at eachother in shock...

Xepher:"Liar!
Kat: "What?!
Yn: "No, I-I don't believe yo-
Tara: "He's not lying girls!

We turned around only to see Tara standing behind us with her arms crossed...

Yn: "You mean to tell me THAT YOU WERE A FUCKING INSIDER FOR THESE FUCKS?!

She laughed and nodded only then walking over to them...

Colby: "How do you think we knew your every move? Where you were at all times? What your plans were? When you were coming to the warehouse? And when you came back to the hospital?
Tara: "OH, And I think it's only right if I tell you myself since we're all here but I'm the one who ACTUALLY shot Devyn.

The girls and I looked at eachother...

Yn: "Wait..what about the security footag-
Tara: "The boys paid Brennen to go in when we rushed Dev to the hospital to switch and edit me out of the actual footage which is why you thought it was the boys all along.

I was so confused at this point that I just kept quiet while trying to process everything...

Tara: "So here's whats gonna happen! You 3 are gonna help the boys rob a bank which will help us get the money we need to rebuild our warehouse as well as rebuying our belonging that were burned in the fire.
Kat: "And if we don't?
Tara: "I'll put a bullet through Devyn's head and she won't even know it because she's in a coma.

It got quiet for a second...

Xepher:"I CAN'T BELIEVE THAT AFTER ALL THE SHIT WE WENT THROUGH TO EVEN PUT YOU IN THIS GANG THAT YOU'D TURN OUT TO BE SOME FUCKIN TRADER!

A look of guilt ran across her face...

Yn: "YOU DON'T EVEN DESERVE THAT FUCKIN JACKET NOR DO YOU HAVE THE FUCKIN PRIDE TO EVEN BE WEARING IT!!

She took it off as I quickly snatched it out of her hand...

Yn: "YOUR SO FUCKIN LUCKY THAT EVERYONE IS HERE OR ELSE YOU WOULD HAVE ALREADY BEEN DEAD!

I gave her a mean look...

Yn: "Let's get this stupid shit over with!

*Later That Day*

As Xepher, Kat, Me and the boys were at the warehouse getting geared up, Colby pulled me aside...

Yn: "Um, Can I help you?
Colby: "Look, I know we've had our differences in the past and this might sound crazy especially coming from me but thank you for agreeing to help us.
Yn: "I didn't have a choice!
Colby: "But you probably would have helped anyway, right?
Yn: "NO, because making a deal with you is like making a deal with the devil! And why are you thanking me? I cut out Mike's tats, burnt down your warehouse and almost killed all of you.

He got quiet as I tried to walk away but he grabbed my hand and stopped me...

Colby: "I miss you...
Yn: "*Scoff* Don't do that Colby, it's been 2 years!
Colby: "Just cause it's been two years doesn't mean I ever stopped loving you!
Yn: "Then why are you barely telling me now?! Why'd you wait so long?!
Colby: "I didn't know how to tell you!
Yn: "*Sigh* Bullshit! Now isn't the time for this!

I started walking away...

Colby: "Then when will be?!
Yn: "Never! You had you're chance and you blew it!
Colby: "How many time do I have to keep telling you I'm sorry?!
Yn: "Til the slut is dead!

I walked out only meeting back up with everyone as they gave me a "look" for going to the back of the warehouse with Colby...

Yn: "Don't even start, nothing happened!

They each looked at eachother and smirked only then going back to getting ready and geared up for the robbery.