Chapter: 08 • It's All Your Fault

*Seconds Later*

Things immediately got quiet as the girls started freaking out and crying as I starred at Colby with teary eyes...

Y/n: "P-Please tell me you're lying...
Colby: "...I-I wish I was...

Tears started streaming down my cheeks as I felt anger fill my entire body...

Y/n: "NO! I-IT WASN'T SUPOSE TO GO DOWN LIKE THIS!
Colby: "I'm so sor-
Y/n: "THIS IS ALL YOU'RE GUYS FUCKIN FAULT!!

He walked towards me and tried to comfort me but instead I started hitting and taking out all my anger on him...

Y/n: "I-I hate you!....I-I fuckin hate you!

He then somehow managed to wrap his arms around me as I gave up and cried in his arms...

Y/n: "H-How could I have left this happen? I'm a terrible person!

He hugged me a little tighter as I continued to cry....

Colby: "Don't blame yourself, it wasn't your fault!

And that's when it all clicked together, it felt like time had stopped and everything was in slow motion. I had no other choice than to do what was right so I jumped on my motorcycle and headed to the hospital.

*A Few Minutes Later*

I quickly jumped on the elevator and headed up to Devyn's room only to walk in and see Tara sitting in a nearby chair starring at an empty bed...

Tara: "You're too late...they already took her to the morg-

*Click*

Without hesitation I loaded my gun and pointed it straight at her as tears streamed down my face once again...

Tara: "Y/n, W-What are you doing?!

Just then the door swung open and in ran the Kat, Xepher,
Colby and the boys...

Kat: "Y/n!
Colby: "Please put the gun down!
Tara: "We can talk about this!

I Continued to cry...

Y/n: "THERE'S NOTHING TO TALK ABOUT! SHE'S ALREADY GONE!
Tara: "I-I'm beggin you, please don't do this!

I wiped my watery eyes...

Y/n: "SHE DIDN'T DESERVE ANY OF THIS!
Tara: "Please! Y/n I'm beggin you!!
Y/n: "IT'S YOUR FAULT SHE'S GONE! SHE'D STILL BE HERE IF IT WEREN'T FOR YOU...AND NOW YOU'RE GONNA PAY FOR IT!

*BANG*

I pulled the trigger as Colby slapped the gun out of my hand and we both fell to the floor...

Jake: "NO!! TARA!!!

I sat on the floor and continued to cry my eyes out as Colby wrapped his arms around me again...

Jake: "TARA!! TARA STAY WITH ME!!