Chapter: 06 • Close Call

*A Few Minutes Later*

We had finally finished getting ready and decided to have one last group meeting before leaving...

Colby: "So everyone knows their jobs right?

We confusly looked at eachother only disagreeing...

Colby: "Shit, that's what I kept forgetting! Anyways, listen closely because I'm only gonna say this once fuckers!

He began explaining our jobs while handing out earpieces to everyone...

Colby: "Me, Y/n, Xepher and Mike will be the ones actually going inside the bank and robbing it. Sam and Kat will be our lookout for any cops or security nearby, Brennen will be our getaway driver and once our robbery is finally complete Corey and Jake will be disposing all and any evidence that COULD get traced back to us. So, everyone got it? Everything clear? We all know our jobs and positions right?

We nodded in agreement...

Yn: "Wait, what about a safe word?
Colby: "Oh shit, your right! Our safe word shall be...hmm...Bad Blood?
Kat: "Sure!
Mike: "That works!
Sam: "Sounds good!

After all agreeing once again we then left shortly after.

*20 Minutes Later*

Colby: "Everyone ready to do this?

We each took a deep breathe and nodded as everyone got into their positions. Shortly after, brennen dropped Mike, Xepher, Colby and I off at the main entrance as we quickly moved in...

*BANG* *BANG*

Colby: "THIS IS A ROBBERY! EVERYONE GET THE FUCK ON THE GROUND NOW!!
Yn: "HURRY THE FUCK UP, WE AREN'T PLAYIN!!

Everyone Screamed and did as we said...

Xepher:"IF ANYONE MOVES, TRYS ANYTHING STUPID, SCREAMS OR TRIES TO BE A FUCKING IDIOT AND CALL COPS, I SWEAR TO GOD ILL FUCKIN SHOOT YOU!!
Mike: "THAT MEANS FOR YOU TO STAY THE FUCK WHERE YOU ARE AND DON'T SAY SHIT!!

Mike and Xepher then immediately walked around and made sure people followed instructions while Me and Colby ran over to the cashiers, jumped the counters and threw a few duffle bags at them...

Yn: "PUT AS MUCH FUCKING MONEY AS YOU CAN IN ALL THESE BAGS!!
Colby: "IF YOU MAKE ANY SUDDEN MOVES, I SWEAR TO GOD, I'LL SHOOT YOU IN THE BACK OF THE FUCKING HEAD!

They immediately panicked and nodded as we both held our guns to the back of their heads and followed them to the vault as they quickly began throwing money into the bags. Just then Sam called in on our earpieces...

Sam: "Everything good in there?
Yn: "Yup!
Colby: "Going as planned bro!
Sam: "Ight, cool! Stay in touch!

*2 Minutes Later*

Yn: "HURRY UP!
Colby: "WE AIN'T GOT ALL FUCKIN DAY!!

They immediately began moving faster as we both yelled at them and just as we thought everything was going good, things got bad...

Kat: "GUYS...BAD BLOOD! BAD BLOOD!!
Yn: "SHIT!
Xepher:"WHAT?!
Mike: "FUCK!
Colby: "GOD DAMN IT! WHERE?!
Kat: "COMING DOWN THE STREET! HURRY THE FUCK UP!

We started panicking...

Yn: "WHAT DO WE DO?!
Colby: "WE GOTTA GET THE FUCK OUTTA HERE RIGHT NOW! NO QUESTIONS, TAKE WHAT WE HAVE AND GO! IMMA TIE THESE ONES UP REAL QUICK! ILL MEET YOU AT THE VAN, GO!!

The three of us grabbed all the duffle bags and immediately ran out the van only tossing them in and jumping just as...

Cop: "HEY!! STOP RIGHT THERE!!

As he started running towards us, Sam tried calling for Colby...

Sam: "COLBY?! COLBY?! YOU THERE?!
Colby: "YEAH, MEET IN THE BACK! THEY STARTED COMING IN THROUGH THE SIDE ENTRANCE! HURRY UP BRO!

Brennen then quickly sped off to the back of the building as Mike held open the van door and Colby jumped in while Brennen then Continued to speed down the alley!