Chapter: 04 • Quick And Easy

*Y/n's POV*
*Seconds Later*

As Xepher, Kat and I stood in the hallway talking about what had just happened, Xepher noticed a group of boys, rushing towards us...

Xepher:"Yo, guys! Heads up!

We turned and noticed it was the "Fatal Killer Skulls" so we stood our ground and blocked Dev's door but once they reached us, they pushed us against the wall before we could even act fast and pulled out their pocket knifes on us as I started laughing...

Yn: "Looks like someone made it out alive!
Colby: "WE ALMOST FUCKING DIED BECUASE OF YOU!
Yn: "THAT WAS THE POINT DUMBASS! WHAT? YOU THINK WERE "BESTIES" NOW?!

Us girls laughed as he shook his head in disappointment...

Yn: "I'm not scared of you Brock!
Colby: "After I slit your throat you will be!
Yn: "You think I'm not afraid to die?
Colby: "Everyone is!

I kneed him in the balls as he fell to the floor and I whipped out my gun only pointing it straight at his head...

Yn: "Think again bitch! I ain't afraid of shit!!
Colby: "I should have slit your fucking throat the minute I had yo-
Yn: "And I should really put this fucking bullet through your skull!
Colby: "THEN DO IT BITCH!

Things went quiet and people in the hall started staring at us as I quickly put the gun away and leaned down to him...

Yn: "Nah, you're time will come and when it does, I promise it'll be quick, easy and over before you know it!

I stood up and went to walk away as he TRIED to trip me and the girls flipped and pointed their guns at him...

Xepher:"YOU MUST REALLY WANNA DIE BECUASE YOUR REALLY FUCKIN PUSHIN IT BROCK!!
Kat: "I DARE YOU TO TRY THAT AGAIN! I'LL KILL YOU MY FUCKING SELF!!

He looked at me and started laughing....

Colby: "You think you're just gonna walk away? Nah! Not after you FUCKS burnt down our warehouse which turned EVERYTHING we ever had to ASHES! Not after YOU carved out my boys tats! And especially not after YOU almost killed me and my boys!!

I gestured for the girls to put their guns down ashe stood up and slowly walked towards me...

Colby: "You got your "revenge", now it's time we get ours!

I laughed and rolled my eyes only then walking away as I heard him load the trigger to his gun as he pointed at the back of my head. I quickly turned around as the girls pointed theirs at him...

Yn: "I DARE YOU TO DO IT!! HERE LET ME FUCKING HELP YOU!!

I grabbed his hand and point the gun at my forehead...

Yn: "GO AHEAD!! PULL THE FUCKING TRIGGER!! DO IT!! I'M NOT AFRAID TO DIE!! FUCKING DO IT ALREADY!!

He hesitated...

Yn: "OOH, THAT'S RIGHT!! YOU AIN'T GOT THE FUCKIN BALLS!!

He put the gun down and so did everyone else...

Colby: "Like you told me, you're time will come.

I laughed and shook my head...

Colby: "But until then, you're gonna help us!
Yn: "*Scoff* and why the fuck would we help you?
Colby: "Because if you don't Jake's girlfriend Tara, whom you MIGHT THINK YOU KNOW BY THE WAY, Will put a bullet through Devyn's head!...Yup! surprise! "Your Girl" Tara was an insider for us!