Chapter: 12 • Hardest Goodbye

*A Few Days Later*

We had finally decided to tell the gangs that we had gotten back together so this morning Colby and I called a meeting at the warehouse...

Kat: "So tell me what were doing here again?
Sam: "Yeah, I thought we were done with the roses?

We looked at eachother and smiled....

Xepher: "Wait! Oh my god! Are you about to tell us what I think you're gonna tell us?
Y/n: " Well, what do you think we're gonna tell you?

She plastered a HUGE smile across her face...

Xepher: "That you guys are dating again?

Colby and I looked at eachother again and shared a laugh...

Y/n: "Yeah, we are!
Kat: "Hold up! *Gasp* Really?
Colby: "Yup!

They all cheered and went crazy which is something we didn't expect because we thought they'd be upset...

Corey: "Congratulations!
Brennen: " Yeah, Y'all look happy!
Mike: "Yes! Colby can shut up about wanting you back for the 100th time this week!
Sam: " I'm with mike on this one but congrats!

We all shared laugh expect for Jake who Colby noticed wasn't too happy...

Jake: "THIS IS COMPLETE BULLSHIT!

Everyone got quiet...

Jake: "You expect me to be happy for you guys? YAY! Y/n killed my girlfriend, Colby, Brennen and Corey dropped her body off at some random lake in the middle of buttfuck nowhere and now were probably gonna merge gangs!

He started be sarcastic...

Jake: "I'm SO happy, I can't fucking express i-
Colby: "THAT'S ENOUGH JAKE!!
Jake: "...You know what?

He took his jacket off...

Jake: "Take it!

He threw it at Colby as he caught it...

Jake: "I'm done! I don't support your guys relationship and you'd be lucky if I didn't rat the gangs out for robbing the bank!

Before anyone could say a word, he stormed out of the warehouse and left.

*Sometime Later*

Colby and I were upstairs, cuddling under a blanket together watching out the window....

Colby: "What's wrong?
Y/n: "Nothing.
Colby: "..Jake?

I slowly nodded...

Colby: "Who needs him! Whether he wants to hear it or not, he knows Tara fucked up and got what she deserved.

I nodded...

Y/n: "Aren't you upset that he left the gang though?
Colby: "Not really, we had too many people, it was getting heck-deck and besides it gives Brennen a chance to join, he keeps bugging the shit out of me for a spot!

We shared a laugh alongside a kiss.

*A Few Days Later*

Today was the day...the day that we laid Devyn to rest...

Y/n: "Are we really doing this?

He wrapped his arms around my waist and slowly nodded...

Y/n: "Ugh, this feels like a nightmare...
Colby: "It'll be okay, don't worry...

I turned around and wrapped my arms around him as did the same and he hugged me....

*Knock* *Knock*
Y/n: "Come in!

Kat poked her head around the corner...

Kat: "...It's time.

*A Little Later*

As we walked in and up to Devyn's Casket, I placed her Jaket on top of it as the girls and guys placed Roses on top of it. After a moment of silence together, we found our seats and sat down as I leaned over and whispered to Colby...

Y/n: "*Sigh* My anxiety is messing with me so bad right now...I can't believe this is even real...

He wrapped his arm around me...

Colby: "...I know baby

He grabbed my hand, kissed and held it as the funeral began...

"Family and friends...we are gathered here today to celebrate the beautiful life of Devyn lundy. Many people close to Devyn described her as beautiful, funny, loving, caring but most of all loyal to those around. She lived her life by always being there for her loved ones, caring for them and showing them how to live their lives to the fullest. She would always put others before herself in a life or death situation and she also learned to stay strong through the hardest and saddest times. She was know for many things around her hometown and community but it is with a heavy heart that I say...May God rest her soul and in peace."

*Later After The Funeral And Burial*

We stood together at the cemetery talking and chatting for a bit...

Kat: "I honestly can't believe today is even real...
Y/n: "I know, I told Colby the same thing this morning...

Xepher looked up in the sky...

Xepher: "Rest easy you wild badass, we love and miss you!
Colby: "Love you Dev!

Everyone else said a few things but as we were getting ready to leave, Kat said to me...

Kat: "Don't be driving all crazy! We'll meet you back at the warehouse!
Y/n: "Hey, you know what Dev always said!
Kat, Xepher, Y/n: "You only live once, might as well be a fuckin badass!

We all shared a laugh, got on our motorcycles and took one last drive around the city for Devyn all together.

*The End ❤*

I know this book kinda ended weird but I really do hope you guys enjoyed it! I had alot of fun making it and am super happy with the way it turned out, although I love this story, I'm very excited for you guys to read the next one and hope you'll like it aswell! As always, thank you for all the love and support, I appreciate each and everyone of you! Much love,

-Anna 😋❤

Follow me on Instagram for MORE stories like this one @Solbys.Butterflys! 🖤