Part 2

i woke up to my phone buzzing and groaned as i reached for it. 

"hello?"

"Y/N where are you? we have a meeting today!"

"oh shoot im coming."

i hung up the phone and got dressed.

i put my phone and wallet into my purse, frowned at the mirror and applied basic makeup

i put my phone and wallet into my purse, frowned at the mirror and applied basic makeup. cursed my hair. slipping on my black flats i walked out the door.

i got  into my car and drove off to BigHit Entertainment. when i got there i showed the desk lady my ID and hopped into the elevator. when i got to the meeting i was just on time. my friend Lia, who had called me, was siting down talking to one of the managers. when she saw me she got up as i walked to her.

"Y/N, what happened, you were supposed to be here an hour ago, your father wanted to talk to you."

"i know, i forgot to set my alarm."

"so.. are you saying yes?"

i had thought about it and realized that this is want i truly wanted.

"Yes, im accepting."

Lia cheered for me and we sat down as more people entered the room.

the first meeting, which i had just gotten to, was for the managers, and other BigHit employees. they were the first to know about my new role as CEO.

the next meeting was for the Idols under the company. 

i was worried about meeting them. i was a fan of the groups under my father's company but that wasn't why i was worried.

"hey, Y/N what are you doing here."

i looked up to see Yoongi staring at me.

when I was a kid my father and mother were both busy planning out their businesses. because of this me and my brother were raised by our maids most of the time. few people had met our parents. when they had started their business, BigHit and Beat Interactive Entertainment. we were told to not say anything about our parents and we never did. until now.

"oh hey Yoongi, my dad works here and now i work here."

"oh i didn't know that. whose your dad?"

before i could speak, Bang PD walked into the room.

"im back, lets start the meeting."

"well you all know that this has been a long journey and i have enjoyed every bit of it. but as time goes on i realize how much time i've spent here focused on one thing. im retiring."

when he said that BTS gasped collectively. they had been with my father for years and i knew how much they meant to him. i knew he was sad about leaving them. of course he would miss Lee hyun and TXT but BTS had changed his life and he was thankful for them.

"don't worry, i have thought about the next CEO and i believe i have chosen an amazing person to take my spot. i would like to introduce my daughter, Y/N."

i smiled and looked at Yoongi. he seemed shocked but was still clapping, like everyone else. Lia tapped my leg and i stood up and bowed.

"hello my name is Y/N and I can't wait to work with all of you. you are all very talented and i have many great plans for the future."

they again clapped and my father went on again about the changes.

after the meeting i was drained and Lia could tell.

"if you are tired after that then i can't wait to see you when you fully take over."

my  father was still going to be the CEO for a few weeks while I transitioned into the position. after that I was going to be on my own.

"don't we have another meeting, Lia?"

she looked at her phone and shook her head. "the other companies related to us are scheduled for tomorrow. after that the press gets alerted about it. then its done."

"OK."

i was glad that i didn't have another meeting but as we walked away i heard a voice calling me. I turned around to see Yoongi and told Lia i'd meet her later.

"hey Yoongi what wrong."

"oh..um nothing. i just wanted to say sorry about my brother last night and congratulate you on your position. i didn't know your father was the CEO."

"yeah we had to keep it a secret. but thank you and don't worry about him its fine."

"well to make up for it, would you like to go out for coffee?"

"yeah i would like that, are you free tomorrow at 7am?"

"yeah see you there."

i waved goodbye and walked into the elevator. this was going to be a lot.

~Yoongi~

i was surprised when Y/N was announced as the new CEO, i was even more shocked when i realized she was Bang PD's daughter. that also meant Hongjoong was his son. 

i ignored Bang Pd and began to think about how nice she looked in her dress. her hair was pretty as always and i was sad she was becoming our CEO. i think there's a rule against idols dating there CEO's.  not that i wanted to date her.  i shook my head. even if she wasn't the CEO, she was my brother's ex and my best friends sister. they wouldn't be too happy with me if i asked her out.

afterwards when i saw her talking to Lia i decided that i really wanted to ask her out. for coffee. and to congratulate her. and for real. no.just coffee. no strings attached.

.

.

.

(A/N)

hello, i have finally published  3 chapters of The Queen of The Past. if you would like check it out. 

(its a fantasy story with magic)

ok byeeee