part 6

in two days the boys were preforming in Citi Field stadium, until then they had the time to themselves.

"Lia get up lets go shopping! i want to show you around, get up!"

i dragged the covers off of her and grabbed her ankles. "you witch, release my ankles."

"nope. your ankles are mine."

"Y/N!!!"

i was too busy tormenting her ankles to notice the group of boys behind me. "Lia your getting your butt out of bed and we are shopping."

"NOOO!!"

i heard chuckling behind me and i turned around, pulling Lia's ankles with me. i dropped her ankles when i saw BTS behind me laughing.

"we were coming to see if you guys wanted to go shopping but it seems your busy." Rm looked puzzled.

"yeah we're coming. Lia just needs a minute."

"hmmp"

~an hour later~

it took me 30 minutes to wake Lia up, the rest was her being slow. i decided to wear a casual outfit.

 i decided to wear a casual outfit

she wore:

we all wore black face masks and sunglasses as well

we wondered around until i saw a Line Friends store.

"oh i see a shop i want to go into, Lia lets go."

"Line Friends?" Yoongi looked at me skeptically. i scoffed at him. "look, mwuah needs another chimmy pillow, and i hear they have another line of bt21 characters."

he put his hands up and the rest of them laughed. 

when we walked in we were instantly greeted by a worker. "hello how may i help you?"

"yes where are the chimmy pillows."

"this way."

i walked away from the rest of them and went to explore the pillows. i grabbed one and continued looking. i ended up finally finding a shooky headband. i found the rest of them and we checked out. 

Lia ended up buying every character for the headband and pillow collections . when the boys questioned her she blushed. "i haven't gotten the chance to get them so im taking my opportunity."

we continued shopping but ended it early when a fan saw Tae in the Gucci store.

"sorry guys, i wanted to see if they had different stuff." he looked sad but the boys told him it was ok, i mean it was bound to happen at some point.

even though we weren't out long Lia decided to take a nap and so did a few of the boys. the only ones awake was JK, Tae, Yoongi, and me. i opened the door connecting our rooms and saw them playing uno.

"hey, can i join."

"sure, Tae hyung deal her in."

we played 3 games, in the end JK won all of them.

"ah jungkook, the golden maknae, is there anything your bad at?"

"no Yoongi hyung, im the true golden maknae."

"Jungkook never lets me win." Tae began to pout and i laughed at his sad face, while JK puffed out his chest.

"hey Y/N, since everyone is asleep, do you want to go get something to eat?"

"hey Yoongi hyung, were awake."

"and hungry."

Yoongi huffed, "well i guess you can join us."

laughing i agreed. Yoongi muttered under his breath "third and fourth wheels."

which made me laugh even harder. "wait JK, i think he's trying to ask her out."

"gasp, Yoongi hyung, won't that break J-hopes heart."

"oh no, SOPE is forever Yoongi hyung."

"for the last time, stop reading fanfics about J-hope and I. we aren't dating."

the two laughed as Yoongi rolled his eyes. "lets go Y/N, im not taking these two children."

"enjoy your date Y/N." 

i waved at the two, who were still laying on the ground laughing.

Yoongi and i walked to a small cafe, he went to find us a table in the back while i made our order.

"yeah i'll have an iced tea with a chocolate chip cookie, he wants a small coffee and a ham sandwich."

i gave her the money and went to find Yoongi, who was sitting in the back on his phone. i sat across from him and just stared at him. he put his phone down and gave me a weird look.

"what weirdo."

"ouch Yoongi, thats hurtful."

"so, miss CEO how does it feel?"

"what."

i became distracted by the food the waitress gave us. he laughed and repeated himself.

"well to be honest, i always knew i would take over. i've had little desire to be a kpop idol, and my brother wasn't going to take over so that left me."

"what about your mom's company."

"well, i think she's gonna continue working until Hongjoong is ready to quit is idol career, which is highly unlikely, so i guess it will go to whoever she deems fit. i might just rule the entire kpop industry. you never know."

i shrugged my shoulders and ate my cookie. Yoongi laughed and shook his head. he was smiling his gummy smile and i melted. i finally knew why his fans loved his smile, it was adorable. i  wanted to see his smile often.

"you know, your smile is very cute."

"what. me. cute. honey, im sexy."

i almost spat out my tea. "wow, we've been taking lessons from Jimin i see."

he smirked and i finally realized what was happening. i was falling for him. i pushed my feelings down and enjoyed the moment, it was never gonna happen again.