Part 5

5:00 am

i woke up on time, for once, and cut off my alarm clock. i felt arms grab my waist and i froze. who the fu-

"Y/N stop moving."

" Lia get up. we have to pack our bags and head over to BigHit."

 she got up, grabbed my fuzzy blanket, and stomped away like a child. we had fallen asleep watching a movie in my room.

i started packing clothes, makeup and other things i would need. Lia and I were only going to be with them for a month, even though the American tour took about 3 months.

i placed my computer in its protective bag as Lia walked back into my room and flopped down on my bed. "do i have to go?"

"Lia you'll enjoy it. you can sleep on the plane."

"hmp."

we both wore comfort clothes.

(Lia)

(Y/N^)

(Y/N^)

I drove to the building and parked in the underground garage. we got in the elevator and we met BTS and their group of managers in the lobby.  once we were all there we said our goodbyes. before i left my father gave me a hug.

"enjoy yourself but not too much. when you return your on your own. bye Y/N"

"bye father."

i smiled and waved. i hadnt been able to say goodbye to Hongjoong or my mother but i would call them later. hopefully they wouldn't be too mad since i was leaving on our family sundays. on sundays we would all meet up and eat at our childhood home. it was an unspoken rule that we all had to be there. i had missed a bunch when i was away and i was again going to miss a bunch.

when we got to the airport it was crowded so i grabbed a hand that i hopped was Lia's. it felt bigger but i ignored that as i tried to not get trampled. Lia and I also wore glasses and a black face mask, along with everyone else.

when we got on the private plane didn't realize i was holding my breathe. i sighed and relaxed. 

"you ok?"

i turned to see Yoongi, who was still holding my hand. i pulled my hand and laughed. "oh yeah, crowds make me anxious. i wasn't prepared. but im fine."

he smiled and i melted inside. i pulled my self away and went to sit next to Lia. who had ditched me. "nope go sit with Yoongi."

"Lia move. you dont need two seats."

"bye Y/N."

i sighed and went to find someone else to sit with. it turned out that Yoongi didn't have anyone to sit with, Lia probably had a hand in that. i sat next to him and he smirked.

"what. missed me much."

"you wish, Lia is being a seat hog so you've been blessed by my presence."

he laughed and shook his head. it wasn't long till i felt sleepy and closed my eyes.

~Yoongi~ 

i was startled when Y/N grabbed my hand and was thankful for the mask that covered my blush.

i still wasn't over it when i felt something on my shoulder. Y/N was now sleeping on my shoulder. i felt my face blush. she gets me every time. 

"ohh Yoongi's blushing at Y/N"

i looked up to see Tae and JK staring at me. they were both wiggling their eyebrows.

i blushed even harder.

thankfully RM saved me

"be quiet and leave them alone."

sadly Jin had to say something.

"yeah let the lovebirds sleep."

J-hope and Jimin made kissy sounds and i cursed at them. Y/N began to move so i froze, hoping she hadn't heard the fools. thankfully she didn't wake up. i ended up falling asleep on her head.

~Y/N~

"oh Yoongi's blushing"

i faked being asleep as they made fun of him and i moved a little bit when he cursed. i could feel him tense up so i decided to just go back to sleep.

"oh they are so cute."

"i ship it."

"Yoongi and Y/N."

"Tae do you hear that?"

"what is it JK."

"i hear the sound of church bells."

i groaned at the stupid remarks as i got up. Yoongi groaned and out his head on my shoulders, "stop moving Y/N."

"Yoongi get up we landed."

"hmp"

he got up and glared at the members staring, they scrambled. 

~time skip to hotel~

"ok here are the sleeping arrangements. Jin and RM, room 701, Jimin and Jhope, room 702, JK, Tae and Yoongi, room 703. Lia and Y/N room 704."

we all went to our respected rooms. our room had two beds, a tv, a dresser, a bathroom and a window that overlooked the streets over New York. as we were exploring the room i pointed to a door.

"hey Lia were do you think this goes."

"i dont know, open it."

i did. and on the other side was Tae and Jk laying on Yoongi. it was obvious they were messing with him, i could hear him cursing at them.

"OK."

i closed the door and Lia laughed at me. 

"your face. priceless."

i glared at her. "well now you can sneak off with Yoongi easier."

i threw my pillow as she cackled. "you witch."

we slept for the rest of the day.