part 7

the second day the boys had to themselves they decided to explore New York. since they had already been here before, they split up and went looking for more things they would enjoy.

Namjoon and Tae went to museums. Hobi, Jimin and Jungkook went looking at dance corners and studios. Jin and Lia went looking for food and kitchen stores, leaving me with Yoongi who was looking around at music stores. i didn't mind since i liked making music and being with Yoongi.

i ignored the second part and looked at all the pianos and sound systems the store had.

"wow Yoongi look at this sound system, its the newest one and i've heard alot about it."

he looked at me puzzled. "you...like making music?"

"yeah." i was still looking at the tools. 

"then why didn't you become a producer?" i looked at him then looked away and shrugged my shoulders. "never thought about it."

lie. i had made many attempts at it, but when it came to show my songs...."it doesn't matter anyway, i was always gonna take over so what was the point."

he looked at me with sadness in his eyes. i just  walked away and tried to ignore the pain in my heart. i had wanted so badly to become a producer. it just turned out that instead of taking me seriously they just saw me as Bang PD's daughter. i didn't want to have my songs played because of my father so i quit. along with other things, being a producer just didn't work out.

"hey i saw another store, lets go."

--------

"truth or dare."

"hm...dare"

Jungkook thought a bit before giving Lia her dare. 

"i dare you to text the first person on your messages that your pregnant and you have to keep it up till the end of the game."

Lia looked shocked but shrugged her shoulders until she saw who it was. "no my mom would kill me, pick another one please."

junhkook shook his head so she did. and as soon as she did her mother called her. 

"Mom please calm down....yes....im pregnant....oh my, mom breathe.."

she flipped Jk off and walked away to calm her mother down. "ok....i'll choose who's next...Yoongi truth or dare."

Yoongi stared at Jk and then chose dare. "i dare you to kiss j-hope."

the boys roared with laughter, all except for Yoongi and hobi.

"SOPE!"

"Tae shut up."

Yoongi got up and sat down next to hobi. "no homo bro, but im doing the punishment."

hobi nodded his head. "no homo bro." when they kissed JK and Tae again shouted SOPE while everyone else laughed. Lia had gotten back to see the action. "wow Yoongi, didn't know you felt like that, always thought you liked Y/N but im here for Sope too."

i pulled Lia down and shook my head. "funny, hows the baby doing."

she rolled her eyes. "my moms having a panic attack. its not like she's carrying the fake baby."

"ok since it was your turn to pick before you left, Lia you choose."

she looked at me and smirked. "truth or dare Y/N."

she knew i had to choose dare, i had already done truth four times, i sighed accepting my fate. "dare."

"hm.." she tapped her chin and smirked like an idiot, oh no. "i dare you to do the thing."

"Lia no-"

"whats the thing?" the boys all looked curious and i wanted to fall into a hole. why.

"well Y/N has this hidden talent to embarrass her self to no end, and when we were....in america together she made this video of herself rapping Fergalicious, so i dare her to recreate that amazing moment."

their eyes went wide as i turned into a tomato. "you can rap?" Yoongi looked at me as i slowly nodded. "she's almost as fast as Mr Tongue technology here."

i rolled my eyes. "not even close, but Lia play the song."

she laughed evilly as the song began. she had it sped up so it was going fast.

four tres two uno

Listen up yall cause this is it

the beat that im bangin is the next shit

"Fergalicious definition

make them boys go loco

they want my treasure 

so they get my pleasure from my photo

you could see me, you can't squeeze me

i aint easy, i aint sleazy

i got reasons why i tease them 

boys just come and go like seasons"

it was going great until it got to the fast part, which was now even faster. thankfully i sing this song in the shower daily.

to the, to the ,hit it Fergie

"All the time i turn around

brothers gather around

always looking at  me up and down looking at my (uh)

i just wanna say it 

now i aint trying to round up drama little mama

i dont wanna take your man

and i know im comin off just a little bit

concieted and i keep on 

repeating how the boys wanna eat it

but im tryin tell

that i can't be treated like clientele"

 Lia cut the song off after that and they all clapped. i got up to get water then sat back down. 

"that was fast Y/N, i didn't know you could do that." Jin looked at me and i just nodded, still tired from my task.

"well.", Lia draped her arm around my neck, "she can also sing, dance and produce her own songs. she was even a trainee at BigHit for two years."

now they all had wide eyes, especially Yoongi since i told him i didn't want to be a Kpop idol.

"wait," RM looked confused, "why aren't you a Kpop idol then, i mean your father was the CEO, i heard he was even planning a girl group."

i glared at Lia and she looked away. she knew why i quit and she vowed to never talk about it. "i realized it wasn't cut out for me, now if you excuse me, im tired. goodnight" i stood up and walked to my room. 

"Y/N." lia whispered my name but i ignored her and walked out the door.

~Yoongi~

i noticed how uncomfortable she looked when Lia had mentioned her trainee days, she became quiet just like when i asked her about being a producer. when she walked out Lia looked hurt and upset.

"im sorry, i should go too. have a goodnight."

Lai stood up, bowed and ran after Y/N. i hoped she felt better.