Part 10

~Wonho POV~

it was 3 am and i was busy watching a movie and eating ramen when my phone buzzed. it was a text message from my cousin Y/N

                                                                                       Y/N

Y/N: hey Wonhoe 

Y/N: hehe

Y/N: your probably eating ramen rn 

                                                                                                                              Wonho :stop calling me Wonhoe 

                                                                                                                                 Wonho: what do you want?

Y/N: rude. how do you feel about being a CEO? 

                                                                                                                          Wonho: having cold feet?

Y/N: my toes are perfectly warm. thank you very much 😑

Y/N: but i'm having a change of heart. 

                                                                                                                    Wonho: what are you saying?

Y/N: do you want to be the CEO of Bighit entertainment?

                                                                                                                                       read.

-----------------

~Wonho still~

i closed my eyes and breathed. i had wanted this job for a while. but now that i was able, did i really want it? yes. you really do.

i replied back, saying yes, but she had to be the one to tell her father. she seemed happy. i hope this meant she was going into the music industry. Y/N was talented and had been training all her life, just to be bullied out of it by some jealous girls. it made me mad thinking about it. i sighed and enjoyed my ramen and movie. sadly, knowing i should be asleep, i ended the movie, finished the ramen and went to bed.

~Y/N~

i was happy Wonho had agreed to taking my place, but i was terrified to call my father. i watched the clock.

11:00pm 

it was 12 pm in Seoul, South Korea. i dialed his number and waited. he answered.

"Y/N, how are you? everything going well?"

"dad, we need to talk."

"are you alright?"

"im fine, i just." i paused. 

"i cant be the CEO anymore." the words rushed out of my mouth and i held my breathe. he was silent.

after what felt like hours he responded. "honey, is everything alright? did someone say something cause you know i'd-"