Part 4

it had been a week since Lia ate all of my cheddar cheez-its. she eventually went back to my pantry and ate my original box. the little brat. now i was planning a quick trip to america and i had finally found an acceptable reason

"now that BTS is going on tour, i think i should go with them."

"what." 

my father looked at me from his side of the room. we shared an office, i had the right side, he was on the left. at the moment i was standing in front of his desk ready to plead my case.

im out of cheez-its and Lia ate my pop tarts, help me father.

"yeah, i want to know whats going on so i wont have to worry later, just for a few days, then i'll come back. i need to see how its done. how can i overlook it if i dont know whats happening?"

he studied me, he already knew about Lia chomping through my pantry. i had complained to him earlier. i hoped he didnt see through my plead which wasn't a lie. i didn't know what went on when they were away, but i didn't really care. as long as they broke no laws, rules, and didn't create a scandal, i felt calm about it. plus they had done tours before, they weren't babies.

"fine. you may go, you didn't have to ask, you are the CEO. but since you asked, you have my permission."

i smiled, bowed and went back to my desk. this time i would prepare for the food monster and her destructive damage.

i got home late, 9pm to be exact, and i was very tired. i noticed Lia's car in my guest parking spot and when i opened my apartment door i saw her eating my snacks and watching tv.

"what have you eaten now?"

"i made you a list for when you go back."

~the list~

- cheez-its

-poptarts

-twinkies

-sour patch kids

-skittles

-beef jerky

- salt and vinegar chips

"you ate my salt and vinegar chips."

"i couldn't help my self."

i rolled my eyes but i couldn't stay mad at her for long. "your going with me. im buying what i want and you buy what you want."

"watevr its staying here tho."

i sighed and went to my room, changed out of my office clothes and into some comfy clothes. Lia was still on my couch eating my food. i sat down with her and watched the movie she had on. when it was over i told her to just stay over.

"you know, i should just bring my stuff and take your guest room."

i laughed. "i stopped calling that my guest room a while ago, its your room silly."

we both got up and went to bed. 

~next day~

"Y/N lets go to the mall. im going home to change but when i get back you better be dressed and ready to go."

she left and i got up slowly. rummaging through my closet i found an acceptable outfit.

 rummaging through my closet i found an acceptable outfit

i was ready when she came and followed her to her car.

~at the mall~

we had been at the mall for an hour and Lia hadn't found much, neither had i but i wasn't in the mood to shop. we decided to stop at the food court when we noticed someone.

"hey Y/N, isn't that Taehyung in the Gucci store?"

i looked closely and nodded. "yeah he likes their stuff, why?"

"well... if he's here i wonder where Yoongi is? hmm.."

she looked at me with that BF look and i rolled my eyes. Lia had freaked out when i told her about my "date" with Yoongi. 

"Y/N, he totally likes you, omg i bet he's turned on my your power. like your the boss, he's the idol."

"omg Lia stop!."

her eyes widened at something behind me and she smirked. oh for the love of everything holy, please-

"hey we're over here."

i heard his little laugh and i knew it was Yoongi. i covered my face as Lia continued to wave her hand and bounce like a child.

"why me, what did i do to deserve this pain."

Lia ignored me as Yoongi sat down next to us, jungkook following. 

"hey girls, what are you doing here?"

Lia kicked my foot and i sat up, glaring at her. "Lia wanted to go shopping and i had nothing better to do. we haven't found much though."

"ah well Tae wanted to go shopping too so he dragged us and we lost him."

"oh i know where he is, i can go get him."

Lia jumped up and left me with Yoongi and Jungkook. i smiled at them and jungkook spoke.

"i heard you were going with us for our American tour? are you excited?"

"yeah, im bringing Lia, she ate all of my american snacks, but im also happy to see you guys preform."

Jungkook smiled and asked me more questions, mainly about myself. i didn't know the BTS members that well since i wasn't really allowed around them.  what i knew came from ARMY guides so it was nice to see the real them. even if it was only jungkook.

Tae and Lia came back and we all sat down together. 

i decided that i was tired and wanted to home so Lia and I left the boys.

when we got home i checked the time

5:00

i grabbed some noodles and made them. Lia had left to pack her stuff but she came back in time for an early dinner. i left Lia in the living room watching tv, i went to my room to change and scroll through social media. all i saw where my college friends with their partners. i sighed and dropped my phone.

my love life had always been a hard thing for me. after Woozi, i dated some guys from college but it never worked out. i gave up and focused on my career but now i was wondering. Yoongi seemed so much more open to me then in the past. did he like me? laughing i pushed the thought away and fell asleep.