chapter seven

hotel california- blonder

"so where are we gonna meet up?" gus sighed as he spoke into the phone.

"there's this really cute motel that i wanna stay at. i'll send you the address and you can meet us there." shania exclaimed excitedly. she was happy. everything was how it was supposed to be. she had gus and natalie by her side (figuratively of course).

"okay sounds good. i love you, see ya there." he hung up and let out a huge sigh.

damn

——
shania was first to exit the vehicle. she stood frozen in place, admiring the small motel in front of her. it was bright pink, and the color was chipping away from years of neglect. it was the perfect coming-of-age setting. she stormed off without natalie and ran to the front desk. however, she realized she was bad at talking to strangers, so she waited for natalie. she awkwardly stared at the man at the front desk for what seemed like an eternity.

natalie clears her throat and looks up at the man at the counter. "we would like a room with two beds. are there any available?"

"does it look like this place is packed? for god's sake, there are only five cars parked outside. one of them is mine." the man rolled his eyes. he goes to pick up a key from the wide assortment and hands it reluctantly to natalie.
"by the way it 95$ a night", he handed the mandatory paperwork and proceeded to his computer.

natalie handed it back quickly, and checked the room number on the key. "lets go get our shit and put it in there before gus gets here."

"wait, natalie why did you ask for two beds? cant we all share one bed?" shania asked.

"i'll explain later. okay?"

——
i was too lazy to write more so here yall go