Chapter. 12

2Months later..

Kennedy.

"Guh I'm still mesmerized at dat big ass rock on ya finga'."Autumn stated, grabbing my hand and looking at the promise ring King got me.

"Yea it is pretty."I sighed, as I folded up another towel.

We were at our new house. Kyrie decided that we weren't going to go back to the hood, so he moved us in this little secluded neighborhood.

It was quiet here, but it had a park down the street from our house, with a basketball court. Sometimes it would be basketball games out there, between the neighborhoods.

We lived in a spacious five bedroom home, and Kyrie and Makayla have gotten very serious lately as well. It seems like her and Zaria is always here staying with us.

Coby comes here too, but not as much as Makayla and Zaria.

"Whea is my little boyfriend?"Autumn asked, looking around the room for Kayden.

"Kyrie and Makayla took him and Zaria to the park."I answered her.

"How have Coby been?"

"He's been great."I nodded.

"Well dats good."She smiled, "You kno' Dayquan be in my dm's guh?"She looked at me, and I busted out laughing.

"Are you being for real? What he be saying?"

"Be tellin' me shit like he gone take me out on a date and shit like det'."She shook her head, "I told his ass dat I gots a boyfriend, but he just can't take da fuckin' hint."

I laughed some more before settling down some, "Quan can be so thirsty at times. Plus he has a girlfriend."I told her, and she scoffed.

"See he didn't tell me allat. Ni' he about ta' get told off."She pulled her phone out.

"Damn I guess I got a big mouth, don't tell him I said that."

She looked over at me with wide eyes, "Kennedy Jones! Did a curse word just come out of your mouth?"Autumn put her hands over her mouth.

"I guess."I shrugged getting off of the sofa and picking up the folded clothes.

"Guhhh, you better not be changing around hea'."She grinned, and I rolled my eyes.

"Nothing has changed about me Autumn. I'm still the same Kennedy."I told her, walking out of the living room and going into Kayden's room.

After I put his clothes up, my phone started ringing.

"Hello?"

"Damn that's how you greeting a nigga now?"King said into the phone, and I smirked to myself.

"My bad, Hey Ja'Korian."I teased, and he smacked his teeth.

"Hell nah, answer my FaceTime call."He hung up, and called me back on FaceTime, "Now you know I don't like when you call me by my government."He propped the phone up.