Chapter.21

Baby Mama Drama.🌚

King.

Everybody was downstairs eating breakfast, and Kennedy had Kalani in her arms feeding her a bottle.

"Where Kamari? His little ass ain't never here."Dayquan pointed out eating a piece of bacon and I sighed just thinking about my son.

It's been weeks, and I still haven't seen him. I was getting tired of Ashley and the games she was playing. She knew I needed to see my damn son. She trying to make it seem like I'm some kind of deadbeat.

"With his mama, she bullshitting."I shook my head and we heard the front door being opened and Kyrie came into view with a mug on his face.

"She's here."He mumbled referring to Ashley who came up behind him with Kamari on her hip.

"I'm here, the fuck you keep blowing up my phone for?"She rolled her neck at me and I scrunched my face up.

"Man you know why, it's been almost four months since I've seen my son, and you acting like you can't pick up the fucking phone to come drop him off. You lucky I didn't come get him myself it wouldn't have ended well for you."I gave her a look and she rolled her eyes.

"Why you worried about Kamari? Last I remember you up in here playing house with this bitch abd her baby."She looked at Kennedy and Kennedy chuckled to herself while rocking Kalani, "What's funny?"

"Man chill out, don't come in here starting stuff."I glared at Ashley and she kept her eyes on Kennedy.

"Can I get my face back? You staring like you got a problem."Kennedy mugged her and Ashley mugged her back.

"And if I do?"Ashley rolled her neck and Kennedy passed Kalani to Zaire.

"Shake sum then."Kennedy got up out of her seat and walked around the table towards Ashley.

"Oh so you big girl now, so what's up?"Ashley passed me Kamari and I handed him off to Dayquan.

Kennedy didn't say anything she just swung and hit Ashley in the nose making her head go back, she looked stunned for a minute before charging at Kenendy and they both start going at it in the middle of the kitchen.

"Oh shit! Beat her ass sis!"Zaire cheered holding Kalani in one arm and recording on his phone in his other arm.

"Battle of the baby mama's."Dayquan laughed recording them as well.

"Yo y'all chill."I got in between them, and Kennedy kept sending punches Ashley's way and all Ashley was trying to do was grab her hair.

"You dumb bitch!"Ashley yelled as Kennedy sent a loud slap her way making her fall to the group.

I grabbed Kennedy and pinned her against the wall and Kyrie got Ashley. Ashley pushed Kyrie off of her and stormed out of the house leaving Kamari.

"You see that lil man, yo mama can't fight."Dayquan laughed bouncing him up and down.

I let go of Kennedy and she took Kalani out of Zaire's arms and went upstairs with tears in her eyes, "Y'all clean this shit up, I got to go check on this girl."I ordered and they all sucked their teeth.

I walked upstairs and she was in our bed crying silently with Kalani in her arms, "Baby what's wrong?"I asked sittin on the edge of the bed and taking Kalani from her.

"I let her get me out of character, I just fought infront of my daughter."Tears fell from her eyes as she shook.

"Baby I'm not even mad at you. Ashley deserved that ass whopping, sometimes u got to whoop a hoe ass to show them that you ain't no punk."I wiped her eyes and she gave me a small smile.