Not interested

Today is one of those days where all you want to do is lay in bed and watch a movie. It's been raining all morning and it seems like it won't stop at all. I have been laying on my bed for an hour going through Instagram and searching for photos of Niall at his concert last night. He looked at me and I can't get that picture out of my mind. I know I should but I can't.

'I want to go to the gym, want to join?' I need that. I need to get him off my mind for at least two hours.

'I will go get changed' Jenny says and walks out of the room.

It's time to get out of my bed and do something productive. I search for an outfit that will suit my mood today. Jenny has so many leggings that it's really easy to get lost in this drawer. Even if I came here for a short time, I took a decent amount of clothing but forgot some essentials as usual so Jenny's wardrobe suits me well enough. I decided to go with a pair of dark blue leggings with baby blue sidelines and a baby blue sports bra. My hair is not long but also not short, it's in that awkward length that makes it hard to do any hairstyles with it. I put it in a low ponytail and take my sweatshirt with me. The dark blue colour makes my blond bits of hair look even lighter. I really should get my hair done. It's been a couple of months since I dyed my hair, thanks to the balayage style, my brown hair blends in with the blond bits perfectly.

'Ready?' Jenny yells from the living room.

'Coming!' I yell back and make my way there.

The gym is empty, which makes this 10 times easier. We can play our music today without anyone judging us.

'Let's hear it!' I take off my sweatshirt and put my phone aside. I hear a familiar sound blasting through the speakers. Oh my is that...

'Yas bitch One Direction it is!' She says and starts jumping as the song starts. We both start dancing around and singing along. I didn't even know that I would remember the lyrics.

*You should probably stay, probably stay a couple more days* We sing and dance like crazy. There are some songs that you love so much you listen to them on repeat for weeks and then that's it. When you hear it again after some time it's not so good anymore, but with their songs... I love it as much as I did all these years ago. Hearing those familiar sounds and their voices make me happy automatically as if today is the first day that I heard it. It spreads happiness inside me. It's a feeling that I never want to forget. It's happiness.

After the gym, we got back to the apartment and took the much-needed showers. I have a conference today at a hotel which I almost forgot about. I love all these things I get to do but I don't even know if I want to continue college for another 2 years or if these first 3 will do. I hope to get an opportunity at this business so that I could stay and work for it.

'Remember we have to be there at 7 pm.' I say to Jenny. I contemplate about what to wear and I hear a knock on the dor.

'Jenny, can you get that?' I yell!

'They are finally here!' She says and practically runs to the door. What did she arrange again Jesus Jenny! Two men enter the living room with three suitcases. What is happening?

'El this is Marc and the famous Jessy, they are here to do our hair and makeup!' She jumps and hugs them both.

'Hey, girl!' Marc says and hugs me. He seems so polite, he is quite tall and handsome.

They started to take all of their stuff out and get our apartment ready, I'm not sure if this is still an apartment or a beauty studio. I decided to get a bronzy glam and for hair, I think a sleek low ponytail will do. My outfit is kind of fancy but also quite lean. A black slim fitted dress that goes just a little bit under my knees. It has long sleeves and the neckline goes all the way up to my neck. Jenny puts on another One Direction song and they both look at each other and I think that they don't seem keen on listening to them.