Her type

Zayn & Sia- Dusk Till Dawn

'So,' Jenny keeps staring at my belly, still processing everything. We've been sitting on this sofa for the last two hours, trying to sum everything up, but whenever I continued counting everything that happened, it became impossible to do so.

I take a deep breath as my vision extends to the city lights that make this hotel room seem comfortable, safe. Jenny brought me here after both of our apologies finally got said.

It's suiting knowing that she knows everything, that she stayed even after assembling all of the pieces together. Our puzzle is finally complete.

'There,' She continues looking but this time she even points at it. 'There is something, like inside of you?' I don' know if I'm supposed to laugh at her reaction or maybe burst into tears. Either way, I understand. I still haven't acknowledged that fact myself.

'I found out right after Zayn brought me to the hospital.' Even if I'm pissed at him, I still feel grateful. 'I can't say anything reasonable at this point because it hasn't hit me yet.' I feel her moving closer to me. She puts her hand over my shoulders, grabbing onto me and guiding my head to fall on her lap. She pulls the blanket over my body as I finally feel able to breathe after everything that has happened in the last 48 hours.

'Whenever you are ready to do, whatever it is you decide, I'll be right by your side.' Her fingers going through my hair make me close my eyes, clear my mind.

*The next morning*

Who the fuck is calling this early in the morning? I search around for my phone but struggle to do so. I have a bad habit of just answering the phone without looking at the number, that might be because I always have to look for it for a minute.

'Hey.' I try to sound as awake as possible.

'Hey, how are you?' Even if I don't recognize his voice yet, hearing him ask this for the 10th time made it easier to recognize.

'I'm okay Zayn, thank you for asking, how are you?' I try to stand up but I get kind of dizzy so I just stay put. I look at Jenny that is fast asleep on the other side of the couch and can't help it but feel relieved.

'I'm good thanks, so when should I come?'

'For what?' I say immediately. Did I take something from him?

'Niall called' The line goes silent for a minute, making my mind do the same. It isn't soothing hearing his name this time, I feel anger peaking through. 'I'll bring you to your car, just text me your address.' The line ends. I completely forgot that my car is still in that parking lot!

But why the fuck does Niall care? He drove off, yes I did see it coming but still, no one said it didn't hurt.

Should I tell Jenny where I'm going? I'm not so sure she would be too keen on coming with me to meet up with Zayn. I know how angry she would get. Oh no, better not!

I send Zayn the text and try finding a piece of paper around here so that I can leave a message for when she wakes up.

God! This room is way too big! How did Jenny even get it? I know that she was never the one to splurge on unnecessary things, and over-expensive rooms fall right into that category. I walk closer to the windows and I wasn't able to reckon all of it yesterday, but holy shit! Are we on the last floor or what? I've never seen NY like this. At least not in such a wide angel!

I found Jenny's suitcase. I know that she won't mind if I borrow some pants and a shirt. I can't bear staying in the same clothes anymore! I try picking an outfit but all that she has are skinny jeans and black shirts. Just like her!