Heat and desperation

Waking up the next day at 7 am after I went to sleep at 3 am is not that tempting. The guys are going to meet in three days and we have to make everything ready so that when the time comes we make them taste the sweet taste of reality. If they can meet then they can arrange other stuff!

Niall's POV.

'How are you going to ask her?' After all that he's been through I hope that he will be happy with Jenny.

'Today at the concert, Eleanor is coming with her, you could join, be my support?' Hearing her name makes me feel all kinds of ways that I can't explain. I don't want to rush things and then lose her. I couldn't handle that.

'Yeah, I'll try to make it.' Even if I shouldn't probably go and just torture myself by seeing her again, I'll go because I need to be there for Loui.

'What's even happening with you two?' Loui sets all the bullshit aside and asks me sincerely. He realizes the lack of words on my behalf and then continues:' I mean, you don't get amused by people so quickly, hell you've known her for a couple of days but each one you were with her.' I know that it seems strange, I'm aware of that myself. That's why my mind's been going crazy.

'It's just this feeling that I get when I'm around her. I know that this isn't normal or usual, but when I'm with her everything seems right.' I have a hard time understanding myself so I can't judge him if he doesn't do too.

'In my life, I've always thought that everything I did was right, and I even thought that I knew how it felt like but after her, I didn't need the right thing, I just needed her to make everything else right.'

'That's why tonight will be good for both of you, I'm so proud of you man.' I give him a tap on his shoulders as I stand up. Even if my thoughts are still messed up, I'm glad that he's finally found someone that could give him what he needed the most, Love.

Eleanor's POV.

'I have a meeting at 4 pm and then I'm home around 6 probably, I hope. We will have enough time to get ready.' Today will be exhausting. With 4 hours of sleep and so much to do, not a good combination. I kiss Jenny on the cheek before I tackle everything.

The meeting went well enough, not my best but what do I even expect after everything. The drive back home feels like a decade, every light turns red and makes me almost fall asleep while standing there listening to some sad ass songs on the radio. I don't think that I will make it to the concert. I'm too tired to even get dressed! I managed to get home in one piece and now its time for a 30-minute nap. Jenny is already getting ready but if I want to go I have to sleep for at least 15 minutes.

'Bitch wake the fuck up, we are not missing this concert!' Jenny is attacking me with the pillow that is usually next to me.

'I'm up Jesus calm down!' I sit up and look around. Too bright for my eyes. The first thing I can see is a pair of green eyes hovering above me, her hair tickles my face as she moves off of me.  Jenny rolls her eyes and pulls me out of the bed, who thought she would be this strong.

'There is no time to spare!' She turns up the music and I must admit that my mood did get a little bit better.

We are halfway ready and I can tell that she has something on her mind that is bothering her but she can't just open up about it.

'Talk.' I tell her and she decides to act as if she has nothing to talk about.

'We have to get ready!' Yeah, nice shot! I take away her brush and point it at her gesturing her to speak up!

'Your father called!' She says as quickly as possible. Shit! I try thinking of things he could say to her, but I simply can't make it out. She seems okay, well she isn't pissed so I think that he didn't say much. If he did, God, no!