Boyfriend

The ongoing ringtone coming from my phone makes me turn around once again, pulling the covers over my head. Wait! Here it goes, silence! I pull the cover back down and gift myself with a couple more minutes of sleep.

'What? What?!' I throw everything off of me and sit up as quickly as possible as my phone starts going off again.

'What do you want from me?' I manage to find the phone, on the floor and as it seems, Jenny has got some really important stuff to inform me with.

'I hate you.' I  groan as soon as her voice filled my earbuds.

'You are going to hate me even more then.' What now? I pull the tie out of my hair, God I tightened it so much last night, that I actually might have given myself a headache.

'I doubt that.' I stand up and look out of the window. The whole city is grey, covered in fog, making me feel like I'm looking over the clouds. Like I'm looking down on all the mess, all the tensions that are building up in this messed up time.

'Open our messages.' She instructs me to look at the messages she sent me while she can clearly tell me everything over the phone?

'You confuse me.' I swipe up and open the messages without breaking the line with her. Fucking hell!

'Are you kidding me? 37?' I scroll to the beginning and immediately regret even waking up to look at this.

'El are you there?' I scroll down, opening every article she sent me. There are so many!

'I might suffocate!' I try walking up and down the room as my heart starts beating as fast as it can at 7 in the morning.

'What the fuck is this?!' After those articles, pictures started popping out. How on earth are there so many?

'Hey El, listen to me.' All of a sudden Louis talks over the phone, making me feel even worse. I feel as if I've done something! As if I did something so terrible it could haunt me for life!

'Those things happen, but everyone knows that they exaggerate every fucking piece of information that they get.' I nod with my head as if they can see me. 'Don't worry, they can't hurt you okay?' How is he so good with this? Well, you bitch! What a stupid fucking question!

'I know, I just got overwhelmed, that's all.' I sit on the floor, pressing my back on the bed as my breathing starts slowing down.

'Are you feeling better?' Jenny asks and even if I might still feel completely faded, I'll manage.

'I'm fine, it just made me scared for a second, but it's okay now.'

I hang up the phone and go back to those pictures. They took about a hundred of them with us on the field, they captured the moment where he lifted me up to take away the ball so perfectly. His smile captures everything that was felt at that moment. I'm not mad anymore about those pictures, they are showing something so beautiful. Proving me that even your greatest fear can't turn into your shelter, but people can. I was feeling safer there, with him, surrounded by thousands of people, thousands of cameras pointing at us,  then I felt at any point in my life.

My phone starts ringing and just like I thought, Jenny calls again, this time over facetime.

'You have to see this shit I can't even!' Her eyes are all red from laughing so hard. Her state confuses me, making me wonder what on Earth could be this time?

I open the link she sent me and it goes straight to youtube, do I even want to know?

'I'm going to screen record this shit so that I can have it forever!' She yells over the phone as I look at the video of me at the stadium along with Niall and Aaron. Oh, God!