The Awakening

He shrugged in the hug, too tired to care. "Too late now.."
Now was the matter of waiting..

We waited days for even a hint that Seán was okay with what we had done. Revealing this secret wasn't easy for most of the system.

Jackie, Marvin, and Shneep couldn't have cared less. Now they could front and worry less about trying to up keep someone else's persona.

Jameson became more recluse due to the negative comments and fronted only when he was alone.

Anti and Chase were the worse. Anti was out more often than the rest, his temper getting the better of the recordings and our home life.

The fans couldn't care less though.

It's the glitch bitch!

Anti is out again, what could it mean?!

New ego theories?? Is Anti going to kill off a new ego??

Anti cursed before, tossing his phone across the room. I glance out from the recording room listening to his mutters.

After he cooled down I decided to check on him, finding Anti laid up on the couch.

"Hey, Anti. What's up?" I asked glancing at the TV to see what he was watching.

"The sky. Why are you bothering me?" He said, matter-of-factly while staring at me.

I stared back at him, "I just needed some air.. Did you want to go out and grab something with me?"

Anti laughed sarcastically. "Like, I want anyone to stare at me." He stood up and walked to the doorway. "Get me some coffee that doesn't fucking taste like shit."

I stared at him more, not replying to his request. Anti groaned as he tilted his head back in frustration.

"Pleaaaaase. Can you get me fucking coffee that doesn't taste like shit?"

I smiled and nodded to him, before picking up a coat and my keys. "Yes, Anti. I can pick you up coffee." I say sarcastically.

He flips me off before he leaves the room.

I left to grab everyone some food at the store as well as some necessary items as well.

On my way back I stopped at a shop nearby and grabbed Anti's coffee before racing home, ensuring it was still hot.

"I got your coffee, come get it! It's burning my hand." I call out, as I set the groceries down on the closest table.

Before I knew it, Anti came rushing out to me, taking the coffee from me with a smile. "Thank you!" He said. "But I don't remember asking for a coffee."

I started taking the little bits of food and put it away. "You're not Anti, are you?"

He shook his head as he raised his hands. "You caught me. It's Chase."

I smiled before moving on to the larger foods. "I guess you can have his coffee, but you owe him."

Chase nodded to me before helping me with the rest of the groceries.

After, Chase and I sat on the couch catching up on shows. Chase drinking the rest of Anti's coffee as well as a new bottle of alcohol.

I laid him down on my lap, slowly cutting him off from his drink. As I did, I noticed as Chase started to fall asleep, holding my hand in his. 

I started running my hands through his hair, allowing him to fall asleep.

Not long after, I started to fall asleep. I held Chase in my arms and his hand entangled in mine.

But before, I fell completely asleep, Chase squeezed my hand. I opened my eyes to look down at him, making sure he wasn't having a nightmare.

Thankfully, he wasn't.

Instead, he was looking up at me. Admiring my features as he caressed my hand.

"Chase?" I groaned using my free hand to rub at my eyes. "What are you doing?"

He smiled at me before giving our holding hands a kiss. "(y/n), I love you."

I move my hand from my eyes and look down at him in shock. "Chase..
You know I can't say the same.. I love Seán.."

Chase propped himself up and scooted himself to sit on my lap. "It is Seán."

I watched he smiled at me, his eyes twinkling while my eyes started to fill with tears again.

"Don't cry again!" His hands reached to wipe the tears away.

I waved his hands away then wiped at the oncoming tears. "No! I'm not. I'm just.." I look at Seáns worried expression as I smiled. "I'm happy you're back."

Seán leaned forward to give me a hug. "I told you I was coming back."

"But you were gone for so long.." I whispered into his shoulder.

"It was only a few days, right?" Seán let go to look at his phone for the calendar, but I wouldn't release him from the hug.

"But before that was months.. Months of not knowing if you had disappeared forever.."

He sat in silence, not knowing what to say. Seán finally embraced me again, but even tighter than before.

"I won't leave you again."

"You can't promise that.." I murmured.

"No.. But," Seán pulled away with a smile, his hands holding my arms. "I now know I can come back. And I'll try my hardest to come back. Everytime."

I smiled as I reached forward, hugging him and giving him a kiss. "Thank you, Seán."

"Anything for you." He said as he kissed me back, before he leaned back. "So, catch me up on what I missed."

"Let's see.."

// 🥺 Sad to say it but this is it y'all.. probably not the end we had in mind but..

The End.

I can do some little tidbits of info for the next part about my process going into both books.

However. This will probably be my last book on here. 🥺
I'm keeping it just for the possibility I want to make another fan book.

But, I am going to be working on an original on Tapas! Same username but different picture.

This may be a comic or book. Still haven't decided but I have started writing already. Nothing is posted yet but I will post here when it is.

I want to thank you all for reading this. You all are amazing. ♥️♥️

MikeyMae.//