Rewaken

Disclaimer:I do not own any of these charcters JK Rowling does 

Harry's POV

"Just go!"  Hermione and I said at the same time. Then we saw Buckbeak and his rider Sirius disappear into the night sky.

                                                        Meanwhile in Godric's Hollow

                                                                         Lily's POV 

I opened my eyes to find myself locked in a box; it was suffocating; I wanted to leave, to get out of this box. I felt something move beside me. It was panting. I looked for my wand, more like felt it because I could not move my body at all, and I finally found it beside me. I felt something beside me move again.

I jumped, but this time I had my wand, so I was feeling a little more brave. I slowly and hesitantly turned my head towards my left (where the sound was coming from), only to find James laying beside me. I sighed in relief. James was stirring as if waking up from a long slumber. He opened his eyes and was as shocked as me to see himself inside a box. "Where in the name of Merlin am I?" he said tying to move himself and accidentally hitting me, making me moan. He jerked his head so fast that it shocked me it didn't break. "It's you" he sighed in relief, whilst I was rubbing my elbow where he had hit me. "Sorry bout that Lily-flower."

"You Okay?" he asked. "Well i was,Potter, before you woke up" I said with a ton of sass dripping from each and every word. "back to old ways are we Evans" He replied cockily. "wait you're Potter now" he added with a huge smirk. I could not stop the smile that spread across my face. "Merlin, save me from this arrogant toerag" "but I'm your cocky arrogant toerag""how can I forget that with you reminding me constantly" I said with a sigh.

How did we end up here? I thought. Only one person was capable of such a stupid prank.....and that is "Sirius "James shouted voicing my words. "let us out you sodding idiot" he added banging on the lid of the box.

"Are you a wizard or not??" I asked pointing my wand at the lid "oh yeah I am" he answered. I ignored the comment and once again pointed my wand at the lid of the box and exclaimed "Bombarda Maxima!" The lid flew open with a blast. James got to his feet outside the box and held out his hand to me which I took and got to my feet.

I looked around, Whilst James stretched his sore muscles. I realized we're not home, this isn't some stupid prank by Sirius, But this is a graveyard and a grave in front of us to be more exact our own grave to be more specific. It was our coffin we just broke out from.

All the memories came rushing back to me, Voldemort coming, and he killed James, and came he tried to kill Harry but I did not move. The last thing I remember was a jet blinding green light and now this, But if me and James were dead how come we are here, Is this afterlife? Not possible because this is definitely Earth. So are we like ghosts? Not possible either cause we are not pale and white unlike the ghosts at Hogwarts. So...we but Harry? Where is Harry? Was I unable to save my only son? Is he .....Horror crept to me at the thought of my only son being dead.

James turned me around to face him and asked "Are you okay?" I couldn't answer him, so instead I just pointed at our tombstone.

Horror crept through his face which was now pale. He must have realized everything too.

All I could say was "I am so sorry" before falling to my knees and sobbing into my hands which now covered my face. James too got to his feet and pulled me into a hug which said it is not your fault Lily. I continued to sob into his shoulders whilst repeating the same words "I couldn't save him, I could not save our Harry. You gave your life for him and I failed you" I sobbed and added "I Tried James I wear I tried But I failed to save him"

He held me tighter in his arms and said "I know you must've tried Lils, I know. You Did not fail me I failed myself. i could not save both of you. "By now he was crying too.

We sat there in each other's embrace grieving over the death of our son, for neither knew what else to do, Where else to be.

~XOXO~