0.2 prologue ✔️

PROLOGUE"a lady's only purpose is to watch from the sidelines, simply looking pretty

PROLOGUE
"a lady's only purpose is to watch from
the sidelines, simply looking pretty."

˚✧₊⁎*⁎⁺˳✧༚

     The vibrant evergreen plains of Scotland stretched for miles and miles, starting just outside the castle. The sun was barely breaking horizon, the mixture of colors painting the sky an orange shade with an ever so slight pink tint to it. Morning was here, at last, and a young little girl was beginning to wake up.

Her bright, crystal blue eyes popped open, one before the other. The red headed girl let out a squeal of excitement as she leapt to her feet. The girl was still dressed in her oversized sleeping gown, but she couldn't care less. It was a new day, and if she was quick enough, she'd be able to sneak out before anyone else in the castle could dare stop her.

She slipped unnoticed out the castle gates, her flaming red hair covered by a dark hood. Her feet carrier her urgently across an open plain, the green grass of the open field giving away to tress of the woods. She skidded to a halt when she arrived, a grin plastered on her fair skin when she spotted him.

"Top of the morning to ya." He greeted her, his thick Scottish accent shining through. She giggled, reaching for whatever it was he was hiding behind his back. "Calm down there, little one. Do you recall our deal?"

She nodded, her curls bouncing freely around now that she had pulled her hood off. "Yes, no one can know, I get it. Now, can I have it?"

He nodded, pulling the brown bow from behind his back. She squealed loudly, wrapping him into a hug before accepting the gift.

"Thank you, Arthur. I will forever be grateful to you!" And with that, she ran off, urgently rushing to her chambers in the castle so that she could tuck away her gift. . .

˚✧₊⁎*⁎⁺˳✧༚