CHAPTER NINE

CHAPTER NINEA BASTARD KISS"do anything for you"˚✧₊⁎*⁎⁺˳✧༚

CHAPTER NINE
A BASTARD KISS
"do anything for you"
˚✧₊*⁎⁺˳✧༚

"Colin is dead." Aurora did not have to turn around to recognize who was speaking to her. Sebastian approached her slowly. The two were standing on the balcony, eyes slipping across the dark scenery that rested outside of the castle walls. Aurora took a deep breath, the brisk air of the night filling up her lungs.

"Mary told me." Aurora shortly replied, not letting her gaze slip over to the bastard man. He sighed. Though Mary had been the one to ask him to make sure Colin was safe, it somehow felt like he had failed Aurora. But then again, Colin had made a attempt at her too.

"I apologize." Bash said, turning his body towards the Scottish Princess. She copied his action, her eyes finding his.

"You are not at fault. It appears this all have just been an unfortunate series of events. Though tragic, I am glad it is over." Aurora admitted. Of course she felt horrible for Colin, and especially Lola. She felt with them. Sure, she was furious with what he had tried to do. He had tried hurting her sister, and Aurora had been knocked out so she couldn't run to her sister's rescue. But if he had been forced like he was claiming to have been, he was pardoned. At least by Aurora.

"Are you doing alright?" Aurora was shocked by the question. Her eyebrows twitched ever so slightly. Rarely did anyone care to ask about how she was doing. She was important, sure, but not important enough. Not as important as Mary. She chewed on the inside of her cheek as she examined the look on Sebastian's face. He was hard to read, but he looked genuine.

"Yes, I'm—" Aurora paused. "I'm quite alright." Aurora answered. In truth she wasn't. But she was not about to expose her vulnerable side to him just like that.

"Really?" Bash could easily read her.

"Yes, really. Just peachy."

For a moment, Aurora found herself locked in Sebastian's gaze. His blue eyes looked so entrancing under the moonlight. And just like that, it was like something came over Aurora. Maybe she was just rattled, or maybe she just didn't think. But what she did next was almost out of her control.

Her hand reached up, touching his cold cheek. Slowly she pulled him down, her lips finding his. The kiss was short lived. Aurora pulled away, offering a small smile to the taller brunette. "Goodnight, Bash."

The red head brushed past the stunned bastard, disappearing deep into the quiet castle.

˚✧₊*⁎⁺˳✧༚