BFF (Colin Kaepernick)

Colin 

Rated PG

I've always seen her as a best friend, but now I'm older all I can think about is how she dates such dooshbags. I hate every guy she dates and when I see them kiss God I just wanna kill him. I hate that she doesn't see that I love her. That I want her to be mine now and forever. I grow a pair and knock on her door. Her boyfriend answers and looks down and see I'm holding flowers.

"Ummm what you got planned."

"Im here to get what's mine"

"T'f yall are just friends she don't want you get to steppin'"

I obey and walk away as I do I hear yelling. Its y/n's voice

"Why did you say that to him!"

"Bae he's irrelevant don't even feel bad"

"He's better than you!"

"You know what then have him cause Im done!"

He walks out and bumos my shoulder before getting into his car. She closes the door not realizing Im here still. I put my foot in the way and look at her. She's already crying. I hand her the flowers and hug her. She lets me in the house and sits on the couch. I pull her in my lap.

"You know your too pretty to cry"

" haha you say that all the time"

"I mean it, and I have something to say y/n I love you with all my heart and I hate to see you treated so badly, please just be mine so I can treat you like the Queen you are"

She smiles and kisses my lips softly.

"I'll take that as a yes"

Okay so I hope you like these are my first imagines :)

If you have a request just comment or inbox me tell me:

who you want

Pg or Rated R

Freestyle or what you want to happen 

Also, I know it's Bg and Colin, but if you ask I'll do whoever lol :)

-Margaret