Meeting Him For The First Time(Blake Griffin)

It's your birthday and you think that your not going to be doing anything fun at all, but then your bestfriend Hannah suprises you with courtside tickets to the clippers vs warriors game 7. You go to your closet and put on a blue BG jersey and white skinny jeans, you grab your blue Bg's and put them on. You curl your hair and then your ready to go. Hannah comes to your room.

"I see someones ready to go"

"Hell yea!"

"So do you think your gonna meet your bae tonight"

Your giggle at the thought of meeting your long time crush Blake Griffin

"I hope, I mean that would be the greatest birthday in the history of birthdays"

"Well you never know mysterious things happen all the time" She smirks

You know she has something up her sleve you just son't know what yet.

------------------------------------------------------

You arrive at the game about 20 minutes early and you two find your seats. You see the Clips and Warriors warming up and that's when you spot Blake. Your face instantly brightens up and he notices and smiles. You lush at his perfect smile and you look down at your shoes. At that same moment someone says hey to you. You look up.

"Oh my god your DeAndre Jordan!"

"Yea that's my name" He smiles at you "So Hannah tells me it's your birthday"

You turn to Hannah who has that same smirk on her face

"How do you know Hannah?"

"Colllege, We've been best friends since"

"Wow.... that's-"

"So who's your friend" 

You turn around to realize that the person who just interupted you was the one and only Blake Griffin.

"Well that's Hannah and this is y/n"

"Nice to meet you two" He starts to look you up and down and smirks

"What"-you

"Nothing I just thing I met my biggest fan"

You look down at yourself and start to laugh"Well maybe you did"

You both laugh. The four of you engage in small talk until Doc Rivers calls the two back over to the bench.

--------------------------------------------------------

After the game you and Hannah begin to leave until you feel someone grab your arm. You turn around and it's DJ

"Ummm can I help you"

"Yea follow me"

You go through a tunnel and you find yourself in the parking lot. Theres a limo waiting for you. You hesitate to get in until DJ picks you up and puts you in. As soon as your in you see Blake. 

"What's going on?"

"I heard it's your birthday so I thought I wuld do something special"

"That's sweet but you don;t even know me"

"That's okay, because I wanna get to know you"

The limo drives away.

Okay Pt 2 to this is on the way lol so be patient :)

-Margaret