Makayla and Colin Kaepernick

Rated R

Makayla's pov

I sit in this big bed all by myself as usual. I stare at my phone awaiting a text or at least a simple call from Colin. I glance at my phone over and over again and as expected Colin still hasn't even tried to reach me. God I'm so tired of his bull shit. I sit here all day like he wants me to waiting for his sorry ass to get here. I feel a tear fall down my cheek. I'm so done with this. I throw my phone to the ground. I lay down on the bed and I drift off to sleep. Soon later I am awakened by a creak of the door. I look over at the alarm clock and it says 4:07am. I close my eyes to act like I'm alseep, that is until Colin wraps his arms around my waist. I instantly smell liquor and sex. I push his arms away.

"What the hell Makayla?"

"Just leave me alone" I say angrily

He turns me toward him and I'm looking deep into his eyes.

"Makayla...Wassup?"

"You! I'm tired of this bullshit Colin. You stay out all fucking night getting fucked faced and cheating on me constantly I can't deal with this shit anymore Colin!"

"What am I suppose to do stay at home with your boring ass?!?"

"Oh so I'm boring now Colin? I only stay at home so I'll be here when you get back, just like you wanted me to do you ass!" I slam my palm into his hard.

I get out of the bed and I go into the closet. I wipe the tears that are coming down my face hard. I quickly pack a few things into a suitcase. I walk out of the closet to a now standing Colin. He has hickeys all down his neck and stomach.

"You know what Colin! You're a fucking hoe and I should have listened to everyone when they told me you were no fucking good!"

I try to leave the room, but Colin blocks the door. He snatches my suitcase from me and throws it across the room.

"Nigga move!"

"Make me, oh wait you can't" He smirks.

"Look move the fuck out of my way you dick! Im sick of this shit now move!" I yell at the top of my lungs.

Colin looks down at me sternly, "You don't talk to daddy like that." He says with his deep husky voice.

"Fuck daddy"

He smirks as he throws me onto the bed, "You're wish is my command"

He starts kissing me all down the neck. I try to push him away but he's too strong. He kisses all down my body. He moves up to my face and kisses me on the lips. I feel his tongue brush the bottom of my lip begging for permission in which I gladly grant. As we go through an intense make out session I feel Colin's hand go down into my panties. I moan as he plays with my folds. 

"Damn baby your so wet."

I moan once more.

Colin gently inserts two fingers and then starts pumping the fuck out of my pussy.

"Cooooliinnn" You moan.

He pulls put the fingers and starts working magic with his tongue. Soon after he inserts himself into. He grinds in a pattern of fast them slow. He then begins to stroke slow and deep driving you crazy. Right before you cum he stops.

"Colin Nooooo." You whine

He looks you deep in the eyes. 

"Makayla I'm sorry baby please don't leave me ever. I love you and I know I've been a shitty man to you but I promise no fuck that I swear on my life and my career that I will change and treat you better." 

With that he kisses you on the cheek and finishes pleasing you. After that he kept his promise not just for a day but for the rest of you twos lives together.

Sorry I took so long Makayla I hope you like it. Im just now seeing you wanted this lol :)