Asher Melody & Colin Kaepernick

Rated Pg

Im so excited today is the day that Im going to get my first tattoo. Im not sure what I want but, I know it better be cool. I walk in and look around the Tattoo Parlor and I see the most sexiest thing I've ever seen in my life. COLIN KAEPERNICK! We make eye contact and I turn the other way. I can feel that he's still looking at me so I turn around again and yup I was right. 

"Hey, Im Colin"

"Hey Im Asher"

"It's nice to meet you"

" You too" 

He winks at me and I feel myself blush so I turn away back to the counter. 

"Colin were ready for you now"

He turns to me " Well I have to go but I would love to get to know you more"

" Same!" 

We exchange numbers and he goes into a backroom. To my suprise getting a tattoo didn't hurt as bad as everyone says, but It did hurt a little. I walk out and as soon as I did I see a shirtless Kaepernick walking out too.

"So no shirt today"

He laughs "Not now Im still in pain."

"Well your tattoo looks great" I glance down at the arm on his side "What's it mean"

"Money is the root of all evil"

" I like it" 

"Thanks"

" Anytime" 

"So, umm I was wondering if you would like to come and  hang out with me"

" Sure when"

" Is now ok"

You giggle at his response " Sure that's fine"

You follow his car to his house. The whole time your there you guys binge and watch movies. You see that he's a pretty chill and laid back kinda of guy which is perfect. As you guys sit on the floor and watch your favorite movie he turns and looks at you.

"What?"

" I know that we just met but I cant let you leave without making you mine first"

"Wait do you mean-"

"Will you be my girl from now until forever?"

"Oh my god Yes Colin"

You kiss his soft lips and you two cuddle for the rest of the night