Amoni & Blake

Rated R

You and Blake have been together for 6 months and tonight is the night your gonna give it up for the first time. He took you on a romantic dinner and he even took you to a waterfall. You walk upstairs looking for Blake. You see a trail of rose petals leading to the room. You follow it. You walk into the room and see camdles lit everywhere. Then your see Blake laying on the bed naked with rose petals all over his body and a rose in his mouth. 

"Blake your so sweet"

You walk up and kiss him, as he hands you the rose. You sit it on the table. Blake grabs you by your hips and lays you on the bed. He begons to kiss down your neck as you let out a soft moan. 

"Your sure your ready baby"

"Of course"

He rids you of everything but your underwear. He licks you from your neck down to your panies. He takes his teeth and begins to pull down your panies. He looks up at you beggin for permison, you spread your legs apart, granting him permission. He licks your  folds and makes his way up to your clit. He sucks and nibbles on it as you try to hold in your moans. He notices and sticks in two fingers as he nibbles on your clit. As you let out a powerful climax your juices drip down bis chin. Blake turns you to the side as he puts his whole member inside of you at once. He goes fast then slow over and over again. Your begin to moan louder and louder as he begins to growl. You look up at him and see his face is staring to turn red and hes going faster. You know he's about to hit his high. He cums inside of you and a few moments you hit your high too. He lays down on your stomach and looks up at you.

"What?"

"Nothing Im just looking at the most gorgeous girl in the world"

You kiss him softly and you fall asleep with him laying on your stomach.