Alex & Doug McDermott

Rated PG

I grab my bulls jersey and throw it on as I look at my amazing boyfriend Doug who is wearing the same jersey as me. He's gonna take me to six flags today and I'm super excited. I grab the keys as throw them to him as I walk out of the door. I grab his hand and were off. We begin to arrive and Im more and more excited, Not to metion it's the summer time which makes this an even greater experience for me. 

" Doug"

" Yes Baby"

" So can we go on The Raging Bull first"

" No"

" But Baby It's my favorite"

" I know that's why were going on it last"

I pout " Fine"

He touches my chin " Baby don't pout I have a suprise and your gonna love it that's why you have to wait okay?"

" Okay, But it better be the greatest suprise ever!"

" Oh it will be the best suprise of your life"

We pull up and I rush out of the car. I grab doug's hand and drag him on every single ride with me. It's finally the end of the day and as the sun sets we get onto The Raging Bull. Once were off I turn to him.

"So what's my suprise"

" Alex I want you to know that your the best thing that has ever happened to me. Without you I would be nothing and I would never ammount to anything. Alex will you marry me?"

He gets down on one knee and holds my hand as I begin to cry

" Yes of course Yes!"

He places the ring on my left hand as I kiss his soft lips. This was truly the best suprise of my life