Tyler & Blake

Rated R

It's been about a year and 6 months since Ive given birth to me and Blakes son Elliot. Me and blake have been so frustrated with eachother and we constantly fight. Well today I plan on changing that. I lay our baby boy in his crib and let him sleep, I walk to our room and put on lace underwear just like Blake likes and I walk down stairs on the couch. I hear him come through the door and sit his stuff down. 

" Hey baby" I walk in front of him

"Hey Bab- woah you look.."

I put my finger over hims mouth "Shhh just go with it" 

I grab his hand and lead him up stairs, in the middle of walking I stop. 

"What's wrong Tyler" 

"Nothing I was just thinking why do we always go to the bed"

He looks confused as I grab his hand and run back downstairs. I open the patio door and walk outside. He smirks at me as I kiss him and start to unbutton his pants.

"Babe we can't just do it out in the open like this, What if the neighbors see us"

" Ok Blake 1. who cares if they see us, 2. I never said we would be out in the open"

" Ok then where are we gonna be then?"

" In the pool"

He smirks and grabs my waist " Then lets get to it"

He picks me up and throws me into the pool "Blake!! I didn't mean like that" 

He stands there laughing at me. I storm out of the pool highley pissed off. 

"Babe wait" He manages to talk through his chuckles 

I walk into the kitchen when he grabs me by my waist 

"Let me go Blake! Fuck off"

" Babe it was just a joke"

" No you ruined everything, Here I am trying to make this work out and take out some of our fruast-" He cuts off my voice with his tounge in my mouth. We fight for dominance, but soon enough he wins. I feel him unhook my bra and start to massage my boobs. I moan out his name. He sits me on the kitchen counter and climbs on top of me. He looks deep into my eyes. He starts to kiss down my neck, then my chest, then my stomach. He kisses my thighs. He pulls my panies down with his teeth as I take a deep breath. I feel the cold air hit my moist area and I moan. 

"Damn baby your already wet"

He begins to kiss my inner thighs as he makes his way up to my vagina. He lets his tounge take control as he moves up and down slowly. He reaches my clit and starts nibbling on it as I let out a loud moan. I grab his head and play with his curly hair as he makes me cum. He slurps up all my juices and then inserts two fingers,

"Blake"

"Yea baby"

"Ive missed you"

"Then have me" He winks at me as he takes out his fingers and licks them clean

He takes off the remainder of his clothes and starts rubbing my folds with his large member. 

"Baby stop teasing" I whine

"If you say so!" He winks again

He looks directly into my eyes as he inserts his full memeber into me. I gasp at the pleasure. My walls begin to adjust to him and he strokes back and forth slowly. I moan out his name over and over again as he moves faster and faster.

"Baby go deeper"

"You cant handle it!"

"YES I CAN! I could handle your child coming out of me I can handle your dick!"

"Fine you asked for it"

He puts my leg above his shoulder as he puts the rest of his memeber in me. I gasp once again. He goes faster and faster and I constantly moan his name. He has me to the point where I wanna scream but I dont wanna wake Elliott. I bite my lip to the point that I taste blood.

"Go ahead a scream baby"

"No I cant"

"Do it" 

"No Blake"

He slams hard into he hitting my G spot I scream loudly

"There we go"

"Blake dont"

He does it ovr and over again hitting my G spot every fucking time

"God Dammit Blake you feel so fucking good"

"Ugh baby your so wet"

He pounds me til the point Im in tears. I feel warmth in my stomach and I know Blake knows it's about to happen. His face turns red along with mine as I we both release ourselves. He collapses on top of me but it doesn't hurt. I kiss his lips and get off the counter. Just as I do the baby starts to cry. I sigh

"Tyler"

"Yea Blake"

"It was good while it lasted" 

I laugh at him as I pull on his shirt.