Prologue

I was just a normal guy who lives in a worn out apartment with my mom. I don't know anything about my father, my mother would always avoid any questions regarding him. She would always remind me to never show my magic to anyone else. So we lived normally and peacefully. I am studying at an academy and its a 30minutes ride from home. I am still happy but I always wish I could freely use my powers to my hearts content. I don't have any friends at school and I avoided being part of any groups or organizations, in fear of exposing my powers to anyone.
But one day, I accidentally used it in order to save a kid. I didn't even think of the consequence of my action, I need to save the kid no matter what. I told my mom about it, she hugged me tightly as tears fell from her eyes. She didn't talk to me for a while, but before we sleep she entered my room and said something. I can't remember, it sounds like an incantation or something then she closed my door. The next morning a disgusting cruel man came to our house, he said he would be taking us to his land. I didn't know what happened but my mom agreed. He took us in his car and travelled far, I fell asleep but when I woke up I saw a big mansion on a cliff, he pointed and said that we would live there; I was so scared but I need to be strong for me and my mom. I could see discomfort and sadness on her eyes, I wish we could run away from him. He knew that I have this magic and would want to use it for himself. My mother suddenly changed, I could no longer reach her. Even our soul force can't synchronize, It feels like she's dead. I wanna save her, I wanna see her smile again. I would do anything to bring her back even If I have to turn this world upside down.