Chapter 6

I still can't believe he'd still smile at me like that. I sniffed as I stood up. "A-Axel... He's De-ad.." He clenched his fist. "He's still alive, don't worry." I simply nodded and walked away from him. I'm so happy that he's alive, I need to regain some of my magic so I can be of help to him.
          "YOU! Why do you always get in my way, taking everything away from me. I'm stronger than you!" He leaped towards but then he exploded. He was coughing from the smoke, he didn't expect that coming. "Hey asshole! I wanted to thank you for ruining out base and nearly kill all my army." He smirks as steam comes off his body. "Hmmmmp! You are not invited to our duel, fire freak!" He wipes his cheeks. "Invitation? I don't need one, I'm gonna kill you both!" He stomped the ground and as he snap his fingers, fire pillars appeared from the ground. "I wanna make the finest charcoal! BRING IT ON!" They both smirked as they activated their circles.
          "Aren't we going to activate it?" He crosses his legs as he sit down. "We're still missing one stone, worry not, he'll be here soon." She chuckled.
          It was an intense fight between the three of them, heavy explosions are seen and heard from the forest. Birds and other animals running away from the forest. On the other hand Heathe snapped and throwing fires aimlessly. Nox is carefully reading the situation, he knew he needs to save his magic for later. Avoiding the fireballs and the fire pillars coming from the ground is not easy but Ciel easily dodges them all. He hasn't even shown his magic circle, but it didn't last long since Heathe started going all out so did Nox. As they were about to clash, they felt the ground shaking. The ground is splitting, rocks are deforming. They heard a loud crash on the center and as they narrowed their eyes, they saw an old man with a built up body, his half body is made of rocks(solid rocks). His eyes are gleaming, with each step he makes the ground shakes. He jumped high and as he landed infront of Heathe, he smashed him like a pulp and he was burried a few meters. "YOU UNGRATEFUL CREATURES! FIGHTING EACH OTHER IS FORBIDDEN!" His voice echoed in the forest. "Old man, you're late. We should've started earlier. Why such VIP?" Nox threw a lightning orb upwards. They were all blinded up by the light, as he narrowed his eyes a magic circle is laid on the ground. He saw them floating inside the magic circle. His eyes widened as the sky darken, the wind is so strong, volcanoes are erupting, the ground is shaking and the oceans are...
          "Aaaaaaaaah! Its a tsunami. RUUUUUUN!" People in the beach are panicking. Thunders are heard from the sky, it almost looks like the end of the world.
         "FINALLY! I will rule again the world! Ha ha ha ha ha ha ha." An old man shouted as his body shines. "It's happening, I don't have a choice. Its us or the world!" Ciel clenched his fist and closed his eyes. The four of them fell on the ground, they narrowed their eyes as they were blinded by a strong light. As the shrinks, they saw a man with a creepy looking staff on his hand standing. Dark blue eyes glare at them, as he raise his staff lightning strucks it as if absorbing the power and it ran down through his body.
          "You've got what you wanted. Now release my mother." Nox, who can barely stand up shouted. "You're what? Ho-oh! I don't know maybe she's de..ad? HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA. He's big voice send chills on their spines. He was totally lost on the words he heard. He lost his balance and fell on his knees. The ground is flooded by his tears, he wanted to shout but no sounds coming out from his mouth. He clenched his fist as he hold his chest, he can no longer suppress the pain. Noelle comforted him. "Foolish man! Promises are for children! In this world, control or you will be controlled instead. I am finally back, now I can fullfilly duty. "Don't think high of yourself creepy guy! I am the chosen one. The one who will change this world." He activated his circle as he claps his hands and a huge boulder appeared above him aiming to bury him deep. "This is nothing!" He strucked the boulder with his staff and it was shattered leaving no trace of rocks just electric shocks. He leaped towards him as he punch him, his fist is covered with lightning and as his fist made contact on his face he was electrified; blown a few meters.
          Just endure for a few more minutes, Its still not ready. Please don't die, everyone. Everyone tried their best to bring this guy down but none of them can't do a thing. They were always blown away, worst, electrified. Even Nox who is supposed to be immune to lightning or shocks is nothing infront of him. "Aaaaaaaaaaaaaah!" Blood spills on the ground as he pulls his staff on his chest. Heathe fell on the ground breathing heavily, they all look at him with shock on their faces. Once again he striked him with his staff aimed on his back. He smirked as he electrified him. His face turns pale as he gasp for air.
          No way! H-he! I could've died under his hands but to see him like this. Are we all going to die? Should I just ran? My knees are shaking! No- no! No! No! He's looking at me! I turned around as I plan to escape but he caught my face and lift me up. A sudden explosion was heard. I can no longer hear anything, blood spilling from my eyes, nose and ears. I can no longer see, it's blurry. Ah! Is that you Samantha? Are you mad at me? I'm so sorry, I let you die. I love you so much, I-I... Should've shown you... My hands fell on the ground.
          "NOOOOOOOOOOOOOO! Please don't die on me Axel. Please! YOU MONSTER! How could you d-." Booooooom! They were almost blown away by the explosion. As she opens her eyes, she saw Nox. He shielded me, his body is already at its limit. I can no longer take this. I don't want anyone anyone to die. Ciel? Where is he? I saw him stood up, his dark purple eyes are burning. A black aura wraps his whole body, black magic circle. "Save us, Ciel." I muttered.
          I stood up and frowned at them. Phantom and Axel died, I was filled with anger. Noelle is crying on the ground as Nox stands there to protect her. But now I'm ready, I'll end this! I leaped towards him and before we collides, I grab the air as if I'm holding on something and swayed my arms. A claw like wind appeared and aimed for him, he knew he can't take it so he made a shield made of lightning. But to his surprise I'm already behind him.
          What the hell is this? The might King Faust is shaking before this man? Every steps he make, I can feel that the earth is shaking. He was about five meter from me, I-It's heavy. It brought me on my knees, I can feel something heavy is pushing me on the ground.  What kind of magic is this? "Surrender and I will spare for yout life!" Is this man out of his mind? A king will never bow down to anyone. I shall use it. I can't be stop by someone like him! I summoned a thousands of lightnings so I can get away from him. He back away and leaped towards her, to save her. W-wait! Those purple eyes, black aura, and that crest. My eyes widened as I remember that child, I've been looking for you! If I could get a hold of that body I will be the strongest in the world. I've sacrificed everything, when I saw that bitch performed the forbidden technique, I knew I will start again from the dirt. But who cares? Right now, infront of me, the greatest creation that I made is right before my eyes!
          Those greedy eyes, gives me a goosebumps. He is drooling, like a hungry lion looking at its prey. Just looking at him disgusts me. "Noelle, get away from here as quickly as possible." I just looked him in the eyes as I turn to see the others lying on the ground. "NOELLE!!! Its no use, they're no longer-." Tears fell from my eyes as I saw blood coming from his arms. I can't move my body, I am so scared. He lost his composure because he's worried about me, he might die because of me. No! I can't let that happen. I jumped in to the fight and blast him away using my water technique. I'm nearly depleted of magic, I wanted to be of help to him. He grabbed me in my arms and I know it'll be my end.
          "NOOOOOOOOOOO!" I run as fast  as I could, I need to save her. But I was too late, I saw her smile at me. As I was about to catch her, I felt a pain strucked on my face. I got on my feet as I try to run towards her, but I kept on being punched or blown away. I can barely stand, but all I could see and think of is to hold her in my arms. I couldn't care less about that guy anymore, I need to hold her hands.