Chapter 3

Nox has recovered and they are still searching for the research team. Phantom introduced Dorothy as the 6th member of the team. "I reject! She almost killed me, curse that bitch!" Nox shouted. She only smirked. "I will, if she agrees to be my woman." His eyes are burning. "Hahahaha! Me? Become your woman? Peasant do you know what you're talking about?" She crossed her legs and then gave them a glare. "I am devoted to Ciel, only to him." Everyone turns to see her figure as she stand. "This scene is like almost the same as the movies I've watched, a girl appears and ruined a guys life because of an arranged marriage." He laughed shyly. "Our parents agreed that we'll marry each other once he became-." A sharp stare caused her to stop. "O-once we became 27." Everyone jaw dropped, Noelle even shook her head.
Arranged Marriage? Ciel is what to her? No- No-. This is not true! I-It can't be true. I thought-.
Ciel left the room and she followed. Noelle turned pale. "Hey bitch, you look bad? Are you jealous?" She just smiled and walked out the room.
I passed by Ciel's room and I was about to knock when I heard a moan coming from it so I just ran away and locked my room. Its almost dark when I woke up, my headache is killing me. My eyes are red and my eyelids are swollen, I am not even in the mood to eat. (Knock! Knock!) I opened the door and I saw Ciel, his eyes are sad. "May I come in?" I simply nodded. I was completely spacing out. "Noelle are you listening?" He tap on my shoulder. "I-I am liste-ning." I bit my lower lip as tears fell down from my eyes. "Why are you crying? Is something wrong?" I shook my head as a bow down. He then gently touched my cheek, as I look him in the eyes he kissed me. My eyes widen, he leans toward me holding my waist by his left arm. I can feel his soft lips on mine, I closed my eyes and enjoyed the moment. I can feel his hand touching my neck and slowly going down. I let out a soft moan when he reached my top. "I'll be gentle, I promised Noelle." He whispered as he lay me down on the bed. I couldn't resist this feeling, my whole body is hot. He undressed me, I felt embarrassed as he looked at my body. He then stood up and removed his clothes, I saw his sexy body and I bit my lips as he lick my nipples, he is trying to know my body. His fingers are playing down there and it makes me wet, I can feel his thing on my legs. Damn they're so hard, I wanna feel him inside me. It really excites me as he tries to fit his thing on mine, he moves his hips wildly, thrusting between my legs. The night ended as we both reach climax, a night I couldn't forget.
(Ring! Ring! Ring!) I woke up on the sound of my phone. "Too bad its just a dream, he'a really making me crazy. I even dream of having sex with him." I checked on my phone and its 4am, still early. I received a text message from someone, he wish to talk to me in the private room. I hurriedly change my clothes and went straight to the room. There I saw Nox, he was wearing pajamas and a white tank top. Our conversation didn't take long, I couldn't give any opinions or response on his question. I left him in the room, I can't think of anything right now. I ran to the pool area, I know that staying in the water would make me feel good. I could stay longer than a normal human beings under the water. I saw Ciel enter the room holding on his towel, he then removes his shirt and his pants. He's only wearing his trunks, as he dive in the water he saw me and I just smiled. He made a face I couldn't imagine, he blushed as he look at his trunks. He hurriedly swam back to the surface, i followed him and saw him putting on his towel. "Sorry, I didn't know you were here." I put on my bathrobe. "It's fine, I'm sorry I didn't let you know. I'm going ba-."Ciel grabs her and put his hand on her waist. She was startled. Ciel slowly kissed her lips, she just closed her eyes and wished this moment will never end.
Breakfast is almost over, I was quiet all the time. I can't look him in the eyes, I am so embarrassed after what I did earlier. After he kissed me, I pushed him away and ran off.
She didn't talk to me after what happened earlier. Is she mad at me? Or maybe she felt molested or I was just assuming that she might have feelings for me.
Why is she blushing? She seems bothered, did I make her feel that way? Am I causing her any trouble? I hope I am not the cause of her pain. I will wait for her no matter how long.
We are bound to set out and continue looking for the research team. As always we are divided into three teams. Nox and Dorothy will go to west, Heathe and Axel will set out to the south and lastly I will be with Ciel going north. When we set out we started running, I don't know why but I just followed his instruction. We then stopped when we reach a huge creepy tree. He pulled my hand as we hid behind a tree nearby, he covered my mouth. He pointed at his compass, and to my surprise we its pointing at west. Why are we going on a different direction? This is where Nox and Dorothy headed, is he worried for her? I can't help myslef but to think. He hugged me and whispered. "I will protect you." He then kiss me on my lips, I couldn't resist it so I kiss him back. I can no longer resist my body, I wanna feel him inside me. I unbuttoned his sleeves and there I saw his chest, his sexy abs. He then remove my shirt and started touching my boobs, I bit my lips as I felt his thing on my legs. This is just like my dream, I couldn't take this heat anymore as he licks my nipples it gives me a great sensation. I unzip his pants and touch his thing, he was already hard and as move my hand up and down he let out a moan. I wanna hear him more so i knelt down and suck his cock. I felt his hands on my head as he moan, I can't believe we are doing this outside and still on a mission. I can feel his hips moving as I eat his thing. He actually came inside my mouth, so this is how it feels to have sex. He laid me down, he searched for my whole and inserted his finger. I felt a little pain but I endure it, I was nervous as he tries to fit his big thing on mine. It was really painful, as he thrusts hard on my whole I screamed in pain. I think he ripped my whole, my legs are shaking. I touched mine and I saw blood on my fingers. "You are still virgin Noelle, I took it from you. Please let's come together." He whispered as he thrust between my legs, It feels so good. I can no longer feel the pain, I'm loosing myself, he's so big and hard that I can feel him pounding inside me. I'm making a weird sound down there, we both reach our climax and he came inside me. "Is this right?" He stood up and put his clothes on. "Are you worried about Dorothy? The marriage thing is just an act, I need to hide my true identity so I can move freely and find him." I helped him button his sleeves. "Who are you looking?" He smiled and we started walking.
Its almost dark and yet he haven't seen them, we started camping in the forest. This is the first time we slept together. I wake up from a kiss on my lips. "Good morning my angel, how's your sleep?" I was still sleepy and couldn't move, then I hugged him. "I'm fine." We had our breakfast and set out again. Its been an hour since we started walking again, we heard a loud voice nearby. We assumed it was them so we hid ourselves, good thing there was a huge bush nearby.
"Why do I have to spend the whole day and night with someone like you? I wish I'm with Ciel right now, I've probably feeling his hot body right now." She was sitting on a rock. "You've been mentioning his name since yesterday, my ears are ringing." She just wave her hand on her hair. "What does he has and most of you are dying to be with him?" She just rolled her eyes on him which makes him mad. "He is a reliable and strong man." She then stood up. "Compared to you? You are just pebble in the dust." She gave him a devious smile. He then grabs her neck and push her to the ground. "I am way stronger than your Ciel." He whispered as he smells her hair. "Really? How strong you are?" He ripped her clothes as he kiss her body. "I fuck hard bitch!" Then he fucked her over and over again. Afterwards he left her naked and went for fishing.
I can't believe he'd do that to her, that was an intense intercourse. I think I wet myself. I look at Ciel and he seems serious and concentrated so I didn't bother asking him. After the scene I saw him biting his lips, so I got curious and couldn't help but look at his crotch. He looks hard down there, I am hoping he wouldn't dare to fuck me in this bush. He just smiled at me as usual, then he unzip his pant and he masturbates infront of me. I felt disgusted for a while, I don't know what to do. I am being carried away by his hotness so I grab his thing and started eating him until he comes but this time he squirted in my face. I just wished one day we could do this for a whole day, I think I became as horny as hell.
We spent the whole day watching over them, I wasn't sure what they're talking about. Ciel is just sitting and his eyes are close, maybe he is meditating. I'm sleepy and hungry, how long are we going to watch them. He opens his eyes and grabs my hand as we run away. He asked me to close my eyes as he holds my hands, my feet are no longer touching the ground. As I openy eyes we are at the top of a tall tree, he then set up in order for us to sit and feel comfortable. We can see the river from here, and there I saw something.
"What are those?" He tapped my shoulders. "Its starting, please stay by my side. We don't know who's the real enemy." She just stared at me like a confused child. "What about Dorothy?" I smiled bitterly. "She will die today." She felt sad and was about to cry but then I hold her hand and smiled. "You'll know what I mean when the war starts." She nods and we continued watching.
"What took you so long? I am so hungry." He brought fish and was about to cook them when he heard a scream on the other side of the river. "Kyaaaaaaaaaaaaah!" She screamed as she saw a disgusting creatures. "What are they?" Nox leap and tried attacking them but he was repealed by a strong force, he was smashed through a few trees. He's body is covered with blood.
"We must help them Ciel, they look bad!" She worriedly exclaimed. "We can't for now, let's watch first." She closed her eyes as she sees Dorothy being decapitated. They disappeared like a wind. She is just crying while holding on to my shirt. I carried her until we reach the waterfall, I told her that there is a cave at the back of it. She never ask any question, she just simply follows.
She was mesmerized at the scene as she enters the cave, it was a cave full of crystals, there is a small waterfall inside. It was like a paradise for her. "Where are we?" She whispered. "We will camp here, we are safe here." They walked through the cave and settled in a certain place. "You know we should regroup right? We have to save the others." He frowned. "There will be only the two of us from now on, Noelle." She was totally confused. "What are you talking about?" He showed him a scroll with an insignia of the water kingdom.
The scroll shines as she opens it, a small water sphere appeared and when she touched it she was sucked away.
"The water kingdom has been invaded and the lightning army are on their way here! You must go, travel to the wind kingdom and take the Queen and the prince." He nods as he packed all their stuff, he took the Queen and his son and travelled by horse. As they passed the border of the land, they were ambushed by bandits. No, they had the lightning emblems on their armors. "So the rumors are true, how long has it been since that bitch run away from my kingdom with my invention. My blood is still running in your veins but I wonder how powerful you are. They are surrounded by an army so they have no way to go. "Please let my wife and son go, just take me with you." He then waved his hand as to instruct his army to attack. "You're all mine! Take them!" He grinned. He has no choice but to fight for his family. He was able to decrease their numbers. The King got impatient so he decided to fight him, he knows he's tired and drained of magic power. "Let me tell you something, if you are still hoping that the other kingdoms will shelter you then I guess you're a fool." He showed them a scroll with the Earth emblem. "N-o! Thi-s can't be!" He shouted. "Yes, you were bet-rayed! Hahahahaahahaha! They are willing to sell you out rather than to lose their precious kingdom. Do you now see how weak they are? Even Wind kingdom fears the sight of our emblem. Surrender and come with us, we will not hurt you but surely kill you." He laughed. He look at her wife, she is crying as she is chanting. The King noticed her so he aimed to kill her but he defended her until she finished the chant. She then activated her magic circle, she then lift his son above it floats towards the water sphere together with a scroll. As the baby was about to disappear, the King threw 5 stones and they were pushed away by the force. The King then killed his parents.
"Ha- ha! Ha-ha. What's that supposed to mean? You are the son of-. So it means-. What of the Wind-." She is full of questions. "I will prepare for our dinner. We can talk about this tomorrow." She didn't answer. We sleep after we eat our dinner, it was a tiring day. Morning came and the food is ready, I saw him floating in the water. His magic circle looks just like what I saw in the past. He was actually cute but he also has a pervert side. He disappeared on the water and appeared behind her. She was startled. They ate breakfast and talked about a lot of stuff. They stayed inside the cave for almost 2 weeks, teaching her water techniques. They improved their magic in just 2 weeks, they planned on how to counter the others in case of a fight.
So it has started, I never imagined he would rush like this. His inventions are scary and powerful. I would like to watch this first before making any move.
We left the cave and head straight to the camp. The only thing we saw is an aftermath scene of a battle. We didn't approached the area nor try searching for any evidence or valuable information. It might be a trap so we begin to travel deep inside the forest, its a good thing that the forest is rich of resources. "Too bad we lost Dorothy she could be a great help." He looks up the sky. "She's just a golem, I made her to help me gather information." Her eyes widened and embarrassed as she got jealous over her. "Is that so? Then who is the earth elementalist?" He was shocked since she looks innocent. "W-wait! You don't have any idea? Did he not mention it to you nor everyone?" She just shook her head. "It was Phantom." She smiled bitterly. "Soon there will be a great war, the government will be involved and probably other organizations." I don't know how can we survive but we need an ally for this war. I'll see to it that we will both survive.
"Hey Heathe, what are those things? Why didn't we help Nox and the sexy newbie?" He is picking his nose. "In this world, the hero always die. I need to inform the military so we could fight those creatures." He picked up a little device and pressed a button. "What the hell is that?" As he try to press it again, he slapped his hands. "Communication device, you dumb brat! I can only use this for emergency." He seems confused on what's happening. "I don't know what you're talking about but we need to find the others or Phantom, we also had our mission right?" Heathe pulled his collar and shouted on his face "Don't you get it brat? The mission is a trap, I don't know who sent them but one thing for sure. I can't trust anyone." He shoved his hands and gave him a glare.
It is possible that he is behind of this? He's suspicious, what should I do now? I have no one to trust in this team. If things go wrong they could easily kill me. Y-yes! I know someone who I can trust. "Well then, It'll be good if we go separate ways, since you don't trust me anyway." (Krkkk.. Krkkkk... O-pe-ra-kkkkkk-tion-kkkk-X) As he was about to go he was blown by his flamed fist. Good thing he was able to get on his feet, he then throw an air punch but was easily deflects by Heathe. It was an intense fight between the two of them, It was clear that he is on disadvantage. Fighting Heathe,whom is said to be the strongest among them(Ciel is not counted). How can he par on him? His body is filled with wounds, bruises and blood. No matter what attack he is its useless. "You got me no choice, I don't know what's gotten into you but I need to survive! Aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaah!" He uses his trump card, he hasn't trained to the fullest but this is the only thing he can do. He can only keep this up for a few minutes so the risk is so big. He activated his magic circle and controlled his wind, he would throw dagger like wind which Heathe easily dodged. He has to speed up his attack in order to defeat him to the extent that he can barely keep up with his wind slicer. Until he was able to put a scratch on his face which made him mad, he activated his magic circle then suddenly his muscle buffed up. His whole body is coverd whith flame even his eyes is glowing, as he steps forward he disappeared. He look around and he can't see him, he saw a shadow from above but it was too late. He was smashed and fell to the ground but before he reached the ground, he was kicked on his stomach and he spit blood. His sight is getting blurry, he was punch again but this time on his face, he was kicked on his back, he was grabbed on his foot and was slammed on the ground. He can no longer take it, he has no strength to even lift his finger. "Time's up, brat!" He swirled his hand and throws a fireball on him.
This is it, my fateful end. I will be with you soon, Bethany. His eyes are swollen and can barely see clear, he can feel the heat from a distance. As he closes his eyes he heard a small collision. He opens a bit of his left eye, he saw water and fainted. "You! Stay out of our fight bitchhhhh!" He waved his hand as he throws fireballs continuously, she activated her circle and deflects all the flame. She even swept him with a giant wave of water, he cannot fight against water so he is in a disadvantage. She then prisoned him in a water sphere, he was drowning. She then smash him on the ground, as she was about to give him a final blow, he threw a smoke bomb and escaped.
I opened my eyes and I felt pain all over my body. "Don't get up, you're body is still not in good shape. You need to rest, If you're hungry the food is ready." I can see the worry on her face so I simply noded. I thought I was dead, I cried as I thank her for saving me. She then helped me eat in order for me to gain back my strength. After I recover, Ciel helped me practice and master my wind magic. I also learned everything from them, I could never imagine such thing will happen. We spent a few weeks training ourselves, each day we would push ourselves to our limit. Ciel is studying a worn out script and book, but he would always check on us and see how is our progress. After mastering our Tier 2 magic, he then help us learn atleast one dark magic that we could use in case of emergency, at first it was difficult but If we practice more I know we can work this out. We almost spent more than a month but we still haven't mastered out dark magic. One night, as we are sleeping on a nearby river we heard several footsteps so we hurriedly packed our stuffs and hid. We saw hundreds of soldiers, I wonder what are their aim. We saw Heathe leading the army, we can't hear what are they talking about but one thing for sure they will camp here in the forest so we have to move and make sure we will not get spotted.
"We have the most advance technologies, and what you were saying is true we might need to use "that" If we are in a tight position." A man with a mustache and beard sits. "I just need the stone, do whatever you want pops." He stood up and turn to the map. "Its General, how many times do I have to tell you that? Don't bring any shame to my name. Do you understand?" He just wave his hand and left the room. "You are spoiling him too much General. You need to hold him on his neck." An old man with a red mustache tap his shoulders. "I know what I'm doing advisor, I need to rest and so are you. Let's hope this war will end as soon as possible." The man left the room and he rests on his chair. "That old man thinks he can hold me on my neck? Hmmmm! I am the mighty Heathe." Before he open the door, he looks at the guard and smirk. The other guard frowned as it is a sign of him asking for his toy tonight. Every night he would ask for a young girl to have fun at night, the guards would hear scream at his door, they would just ignore it and after he plays they would frown as they see a young girl crying with bruises and leaving the hallway.
I see a lot of soldiers camping near the mountain, but I haven't seen old Phantom yet I wonder what's he up to? Though I saw Ciel with Noelle and Axel, I wonder who will make the first move and the creepy creatures on hibernate mode in far east from here. I still have time for leisure I guess. He then disappeared like a wind.