Epilogue

After the fight I've been busy working on this magic circle. I built a house near the forest, and I decided to bury all of them on the same ground they lost their breath. It was hard on my end to move forward, but I have to.
          Years have passed and I haven't made any progress yet, all I did was study. Travel the whole land, to find clues regarding this forbidden technique. One day as I enter a tomb of an ancient Pharaoh I saw a chest that was burried beside it. But as I laid my hands on it the tomb crumbled, the entrance was closed but another door opened underneath the tomb. When I open the chest I saw a golden key, I hurriedly took it and went down. As I venture the cave I saw 5 rocks in a circle form and a platform in the center. I studied those huge rocks and there are writings on it. It was different from the writings on the book, every rocks have the same writings.
          It took me a day analyzing the writings but I still don't have any clues. It took me three days to understand that I would need the five magic stones and those are not just rocks. They are the pillars of the stones, so I placed all the magic stones in empty socket on each rocks. Each of them glows, I was stunned at the moment but then I saw the magic flowed through the center and a magic circle appeared. I started chanting the incantation, after a few minutes a white light appeared. I grabbed all of my things and I stepped in the center light. My body glows as I feel the magic enters I closed my eyes. My life flashed through my memory, I always drop by their house. I would always play with her when her parents go to work. One day I got this feeling that she's in danger and I need to get to her. As I arrived, the house is on fire its a good thing that I came in time and was able to kill those men. I remember the beach, the party and many more. In an instant I was sucked in and fell on the ground.
          As I open my eyes I saw a different world. Darker than where I came from, I don't know what will be my fate. All I could think is to bring the world back to what it ahould be. I AM THE CHOSEN ONE!!!!