Chapter 5

Ciel came back with a fish on his hands. They acted normal and help him prepare food for their breakfast. "Ciel, how were you able to maintain your hot and beautiful body? I wanted to be just like you." He raised his eyebrow on him while making an idiot face. Noelle almost died laughing while Ciel is left with a blank face. "Why suddenly ask such thing? You're acting weird." They all laughed together. "What are we going to train today?" He is arranging the fruits on the table. "No, we will rest for now." He smiled. Axel then asked him what he's plan for the upcoming war, but he didn't say a thing. He tried to convince him to regroup with the others so they can try and solve the problem, but he didn't approve. They got suspicious, but then, Noelle is still hesitant since he knew everything about him. She don't want to believe that he is the one responsible for this war. There are villages nearby so they just can't run wild or else innocent people might get caught in it.
          The next day, they decided to go on a sparring. A lame excuse for him to find out his true powers. Ciel was just standing on the ground, his eyes closed while he is on his stance. His left foot onwards, he clenched his left fist as he pulls it he raise his right hand an air formed and blasted straight to Ciel. He steps aside as the wind passed through his ears as he hears it he disappeared and to his surprise, he was right infront of him he felt a terrible pain on his stomach as he flew a few meters. He was able to get up on his feet, he activated his magic circle and continuously fires at him. He easily dodged all of his attacks, to his dismay his eyes are glowing, his fists are covered with wind he tried to remember his training with him. "Be one with the wind, focus." He mumbled. He took a deep breath and then he disappeared, aiming for a left punch, Ciel ducked and he gave another kick but was blocked by him. He summoned tornadoes as he wave his hand, it slowly move towards him. Even Noelle could not withstand the pressure of it. His eyes are still closed, concentrating, hairs are floating. Axel is still concentrating on controlling his tornadoes.
          What is he thinking? His body will get ripped off if he don't run, don't tell me he's going to counter my tornado? Who the hell is on his right mind to counter such thing? Oh, well, let's see how strong he is.
          He's going all out on me, I haven't used any techniques or any of my power against him. I still can't, but I need to counter this attack so I guess it would not hurt to see him shiver for a second.
          As he was concentrating, few wind slicers came out from the tornado. He knew he can easily dodge them but the tornado is approaching so he had no choice but to execute his plan. As he opens his eyes, three magic circles appears, forming a straight diagonal underneath him. He then swayed his arms and the slicers disappeared as well as the tornadoes. A loud crash was heard and Axel flew another meters. As he tries to stand up he saw man covered with the thin air, his eyes glowing white his body emitting a black aura. He felt a chill down his spines, his body is trembling from the fear.
         What the hell is this? Who is he? My whole body is trembling, I can't move a muscle. He is no human. I closed my eyes and as I open them I see him standing infront of me smiling. He held his hand as he helped me get up. I still couldn't help to think he might be a demon just like the books describes. He called it a day as he walks away, he said he'd look for something to eat.
          "I'm afraid of him Noelle." She doesn't know how to react or what to do, she just gasped as tears fell from her eyes. He took out the orb from his pocket, as she stood there. As the orb lights off, they just sighed.
          "My Lady, everything is complete. We can commence the attack by sunrise." A man bows as he leave the room. "He never fails me, now we just have to wait." An old man smiles at her as they toast.
          Its almost sunrise when the two of us ran away from the camp, leaving Ciel asleep on his tent. Explosions are heard all over the forest, he opens his eyes and put on his clothes. "Well played." He mumbled as he packs all his things. "Its time." He then disappeared.
          "We are under attack! Quickly get the general out of here!" The whole base is exploding, fires all ovee the place. Heathe on the other hand is fighting the Nemesis. He was always pushed back by the creature no matter what he do. It feels odd since it never fought back, it's like stalling time, tiring him out. His pissed off since no matter how big and fast his fireballs are it doesn't faze. It will taunt him but never attacks. Suddenly his surroundings slows down, he can see people on fire, running away from the camp, screaming from the pain, fighting another enemy. His eyes burn, as he was about to attack the nemesis his eyes widened, veins popping out from his neck. "N-NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO! He set the whole place on fire, and the camp crumbled. Few of the hundreds soldiers survived. He was covered with piles, he forcefully pushed away some plank of woods to get out. "They stole it, I'll kill them all. Gather all men who can still fight, we will attack-." He narrowed his sight as he saw a nemesis going on a different direction. "We will sneak attack.NOOOOOOOOW!" A guard nod as he assemble them all. "NO!" He looked behind him as he give him a glare, the general is standing with his advisor. "We will retreat and wait for reinforcem-." He grabbed him on his neck and lift him high, he's feet are reaching for the ground. His face are turning pale, he is trying to loosen the grip but he's too strong for him. He grinned as he set him to fire and throws him on the ground. "Now! Is there anyone going to object me?" They all froze and trembles.
          The two of them reached a certain place, full of pine trees. As they wander around suddenly a mist cover the area. They got separated and as he tries to float, he was scraped by something. He bumped to a tree and saw lightning shock on it, he was on alert mode. He narrowed his eyes as he look beyond the trees, there he saw Nox holding on a dagger. He is relieved but then he heard Noelle screamed. As he was about to run towards the area he was stabbed and was electrified. His body fell down, as he watch him go. He was paralyzed by the lightning but he still tried crawling, hoping he can stop him. "S-to-p! No-elle!" His sight is getting blurry. He saw from the corner of his eyes, a creepy creature is approaching.
          What happened? Just a moment ago I was running with Noelle. After we contacted Nox, he instructed us to go north. He said reinforcements will come and picks us up, I trusted him. He stabbed and paralyzed me, I wonder how is Noelle doing. This is all my fault! We should've trusted Ciel more, he stood with us. Helped us hone our skills, we ate and laughed during hard times. But what did we do? We betrayed him. I am so ashame of myself, I wanna bury myself on this ground. If I have to die, I knew I deserve this. "I'm sorry Noelle, I'm sorry Ciel." I closed my eyes. CLANK! I opened my eyes and there I saw a transparent shield, I thought I was going to die. When I got separated to Axel, this creature has been attacking me. I'm totally exhausted and I can barely stand. I look down the ground and there are some markings on it, I think some sort of-. Oh my gosh! "Hmmmmph! I thought I got you already. I didn't predict this to happen." I shook my head as I see Nox beside the creature. "Why did you do this? Where is Axel?" He smirked. "Ah! Him? Probably dead." He then laughed evilly. "What did you do to him? We trusted you!" Her voice is full of rage. "Then I guess you must be "REGRETING..." right now..." He chuckled as he order the nemesis to attack her again. But to his dismay, another barrier came up to protect Noelle.
          I flinched everytime it attacks, I don't know what's happening. I wish Ciel is here by my side, only if I trusted him more I will not be in this situation. Help me! Somebody please help me. Tears are falling from my eyes and I heard a crack coming from the barrier. My whole body shivers as I saw it crumbles, I know this might be the end of my life. I can hear him laugh, his silver eyes met mine. I saw him tear his shirt and started looking at my body. "I've been waiting for this, finally you and I-." I saw him make a grin on his mouth. I screamed as I don't want him near me. He was about to touch me when I felt nauseous, this...
          "Don't ever think about touching her!" His palm finds his face and he was smashed to the ground. He jumped back sliding using his hands to stop. "Thank goodness you're here Ciel, I-." She wipe the tears in her eyes as he smiles at him. "Please move aside, but not too far from me."