The End

I can still see her body from this far, although I can no longer open my left eye. A hand grabbed my neck, I turn to see his face. "I don't need the magic stones, I just want your body right now!" He then threw me away.
          My eyes won't close, I don't want to see him being beaten up. He always save me back then. I gathered all my magic and concentrated. I saw him on the ground, his eyes are lifeless, I couldn't make any sounds. I... I-I need to save him. Right before he struck him, I used all of the magic power I had in order to protect him.
          I was ready to die, I can be with her again. For the last time, I wanna see her face. But then I saw her smile, her hands are reaching? No! As I look around, she protected me. "What the hell is this? YOU BITCH! I will kill you like how I kill that woman!" He reached his hand on the sky as the lightning strucked him, it formed a spear like and threw it to her. My eyes followed the spear and strucked her chest. It feels like my world is falling apart. "I get to save you this time, goodbye Ciel." Her eyes closed as the shield shattered. " HA HA HA HA HA! This scene is just like that day, like how I murder your beloved parents." His eyes squinted. I stood up, as I open my eyes I saw my magic circle glows, no wait... Its actually flashing, later on I see other magic circle coming towards me. Before it fuses to mine I think I saw all of them and whispered. "We're here for you." It was warm, I can feel them. I used all of my magic power, going all out is the only thing I can do in order to defeat him. I flew towards him, I can see him being worried and as I look down the ground all the magic circles formed and encircled him. I thought It was just coincidence, but his feet are frozen... No... That is rock? The ground is stopped his feet and I can see that he's paralyzed from the shock. I used the forbidden technique of black magic called "babylon" where I ascends on the heaven and as the door opens, I will be engulf by a black aura and I will have claw like hands, sharp teeth and huge body. There I saw him shaking in fear. I felt my claw pierced through his chest and as I bite him blood spills. I ripped his body like a paper. It started to rain and I was left standing there as the blood flows from my body. I can never call this victory, I lost everything in this war. This is not an ending I was hoping for!