Chapter 16

It's 6.30, too early to get up yet. I tossed and turned all-night thinking of that kiss. Thinking of what would have happened if I hadn't of gone to bed. He had turned me on just sat near me in the kitchen let alone when his hand was grabbing my ass. I need to get up and have a cold shower I was getting excited thinking about it.

I jumped out of bed and turned the shower on cool. The second the water hit my body my nipples went hard and I gasped. I quickly washed and jumped out wrapping myself in a towel. I quickly dry and hear a soft knock on my door. I shove a t-shirt on and some knickers and open the door. It's Toasty. He looks me up and down licking his lips slowly. I look down and realise there's an outline of my hard nipples and that the t-shirt doesn't cover up much. I pull the door across and cover my body.
"J-just heard the shower and wondered if you wanted some breakfast?" He shuffles his feet and looks down at them

"Sure just give me a sec?" I quickly close the door and scramble to put on some clothes. Making sure I put on an actual bra I put the t-shirt back on and tie it at the stomach and pop my joggers back on from yesterday. I quickly pop my slides on and open the door . He looks up to me smiling . I melt. Shit this tours going to be hard.

We walk to the kitchen where there's a full spread on the island. American pancakes, waffles, bacon, fruit, cereal you name it and it was there.
I sat down at the stool I had been sat on last night . Toasty sits back next to me. We are the first up.
"Where did all this come from?" I bite into some bacon.

"I had it delivered this morning" he grins "to set everyone up for your"
"Well we should wake everyone up then" I go to stand up but he puts his hand on my thigh

"It's still early,let's just enjoy it before all the noise"
I nod, helping myself to a plate full.
We sit in awkward silence.

"Toasty?" I say to get his attention

"Yes?" He chuckles at his nickname

"About last night..."

He rubs his head "yes"

"I can't happen again, it shouldn't have happened" I squeak

"Okay"

"Well your my boss and I don't want this to get awkward..." I ramble

He just nods pursing his lips "Okay, I wouldn't want a sexual harassment claim..." Hearing him say sexual made me want to take it all back. Fuck him right here on the kitchen island.
"Strictly business" he cocks an eyebrow at me bonding out his hand.

I shake it firmly. "Deal"

"Can you make sure you dont walk round half dressed in the tour then because I've not got that much self control" he purrs

It sends shivers down my spine. "O-onsies all the time, I got it" I stammer

Lottie bounds in ruffles my hair and squeals excitedly for the food. "Morning, happy tour day!"
She played up some food and gets us both a coffee.

"I love you" I squeeze her arm as she hands me a coffee
Slowly but surely everyone gets up and joins us in the kitchen.

"We have 30 mins till the bus will arrive"Dre stands up shouting "make sure you all pack up quickly and put your cases by the door and meet on the front at 7.45. I'll let everyone know who's on what bus then"

7.50 and everyone is stood waiting as the luggage is being sorted and we are all told which bid we are on.
So Reggie, Tara, Kyle and Taylor will be on a bus with Smitty and 3other crew members. I would be on Toasty's with Lottie, Adam and Dre. This is going to be hard work

We piled on and I threw my bag into my bunk and went to grab a drink. Adam and Lottie where say extremely close chatting away at the little table . I'm guessing Dre and Toasty had gone for a nap.

I crawled into my bunk with some snacks and drinks to sort out my set up. Setting my tablet and laptop up to settle down to watch something. I popped my earbuds and started watching clueless. I was asleep within 20mins.

I was being shaken awake... I opened one eye playfully slapping Lottie in the face.
"What do you want? Leave me alone!!" I groan

"Target run!!" She shouts as she pulls me out of the bunk and onto the floor
Toasty , Adam and Dre stood watching .

"Hi guys, looks like I'm coming with!" Adam reaches down to pull me up.

"Sorry she was excited we couldn't stop her..." He shrugs

"hmmm... Next time can you give me somewhat of a heads up so I can get up myself?" They all hold their hands up defensively.

"She's the boss!" They chime, I can hear Lottie giggle behind me

"Just don't forget who pays you Charlotte Simmons" I say as I grab my purse

"Ohhhh" the boys tease her.

"Does that mean your my boss now" Toasty whispers as I walk down the steps of the bus. I feel myself go pink. Lottie grabs my hand running pulling me with her. She grabs a trolley and we start to browse

"So we need better snacks" she says "also need something other than bud light" she narrows her eyes at Toasty.

"Hey, bud light is a god's drink" he's says as he falls in step with me as I push the trolley.

"Noone said it wasn't my love but I would prefer something a little more exotic"

"Like what Lottie, you normally only drink vodka and coke!" I laugh

"Well I'm feeling experimental" she shoos me off

"I need a onsie" I smirk, Toasty nudges me with his shoulder chuckling."and maybe new PJs and slippers"

We split up from the boys and we hit the beauty section and put loads of stuff in the trolley.the over the clothes where we buy alot including
a onsie, a couple of pairs of PJs and slippers and find some really nice lingerie that I just couldn't leave. I get a big v shaped cushion and a blanket for my bunk along with loads of snacks and drinks. We wonder down the alcohol aisle looking for something 'exciting'. We end up with 4 flavoured vodkas and lemonade.
We meet the boys at the till, where Toasty tries to pay for everything. I distracted him while Lottie paid with my card.
We got Starbucks as we left and as we where paying he picked me up put me in the trolley and ran off towards the bus me screaming clutching on for dear life. I'm glad I didn't have my drink in my hand
He picked me up our of the trolley and I kicked him up the bum and ran into the bus to hide in my bunk
I can hear him stood outside of my booth rifling through my bags.
"I'll have this, and this looks comfy. I'll keep that" I hear him throwing stuff in his room
Shit the lingerie...
As I rush out of the bunk he's stood with the lingerie in his hands mouth completely open practically drooling.
"You want to keep that one?" I tease grabbing it blushing throwing it in my bunk
I grab the rest of my stuff while he's stood there dumbfounded

"Can I borrow your room just to get changed?" He doesn't respond so I wave my hand Infront of his face.

"U-uh yeah go ahead" he quickly responds shaking his head
I shimmy past him

I come out with a flourish down a catwalk wearing a unicorn onesie. "What do you think?" I do a twirl . The all start laughing, with Toasty giving me a knowing smirk.

"I'm going back to sleep only wake me for food or the hotel please" I point at Lottie