Chapter 47

I opened one eye trying to figure out what time it was. The sun was streaming down on me from the balcony doors. It would have felt warm and relaxing if I didn't have a splitting headache from drinking too much last night. I must have forgotten to draw the curtains last nigh, how drunk was I? I rolled over automatically reaching out to wrap myself around Austin but found the bed empty. A whine escapes my lips as I pout. Maybe Austin opened the curtains this morning? I hope he's not up and raring to go. I'm feeling to delicate this morning to do any tourist shit... I stretch out like a starfish squeaking. Austin pops his head round the door chuckling at me.
"Toasty, come back to bed" I pout

"How could I resist that face" he flicks my bottom lip gently then walks away.

"Hey!!" I furrow my brows "your supposed to get in the bed Austin!" I shout after him. He appears with a tray of food. My eyes light up as I kneel up and clap my hands.
"Hangover food!" I wiggle excitedly

"There's painkillers, your favourite Lucozade and coffee" he kisses my cheek as he grabs a hash brown

"Have I ever told you how much I love you?" I lean over the food to kiss him. I try to deepen the kiss. He chuckles into my lips

"Eat your McDonalds before it goes cold A" I shoot him a childish glare before I tuck into my food
"How did you know what drink to get me?" I muse

"I may have asked Lottie how to cure your hangover so today wasn't wasted" he grins

"Do you want to leave the house?" I whine he kisses the top of my head.

"Not till later, I was thinking stay in bed all day and go for a meal later?" He pulls me into his chest as he lies down. I scoot so that I'm lying into if him with my cheek to his chest.

"Okay" I murmur. He strokes my hair as we lie in silence, just the sounds of our breathing slowing as we relax.
"I love you" I say sleepily, he chuckles and I can feel the vibrations from his chest.

"I love you too, actually..." he rolls over placing me on my back before he walks out with the empty tray. I push myself up to a sitting position and frown

"I was comfy then!" I call out to him. I hear him laugh from the living room.

"Patience I'm coming back now baby" he sheepishly comes back in the room.  I eye him suspiciously as he sits on the edge of the bed fidgeting.

"So..."

"So..." I mock

"So... You know I love you right? When your not with me I'm thinking of you. I don't think I've ever loved someone the way I love you and I don't think I will ever love someone more than I love you. We've been through so much in such a small amount of time. Some good, some bad but I think it's made us stronger. And that moment then lying there silent was so perfect I didn't ever want it to end. I was going to wait and do something special and big but this just feels right. Just me and you" he slips off the bed fumbling in his pocket

"A, marry me?" He's knelt on one knee at the side of my bed. I practically throw myself at him knocking him to the ground kissing his face as my tears fall onto him.

"Is that a yes?" He pushes nervously

"Of course it's a yes!" I plant a big kiss in his lips tangling my hands in his hair as I straddle him. I deepen the kiss reaching my hands down to pull the hem of his t-shirt up.

"I think your wearing well too much clothing" I purr straightening up tugging at the t-shirt.

"The ratio here is isnt fair" I run my hands down my naked torso, sliding them into the lacy thong. He watches me biting his lip. I see his eyes darken with lust. He lifts up his back letting me pull his t-shirt over his head. I kiss down his torso tracing my fingers over his tattoos as he closes his eyes at my touch. I scoot backwards hooking my fingers into his waistband and pull them down enough to release his cock. I lick the tip tasting his salty precum. I start to stroke him. He sits up quickly

"Stop" I jump out of my skin holding my hands up

"What did I hurt you?"

"No you've not put your ring on" he picks up the box laying close by. He must have dropped it when I tackled him. It's the most beautiful thing I've ever seen . A large emerald cut pink diamond with eternity set diamonds on the band. He slips it on my finger and I squeak.

"Oh my fucking god" I hold my hand to look at it properly

"Do you like it?" He runs his hands up my thighs

"It's gorgeous I love it nearly as much as I love you" I lean down to kiss him, feeling him cock fun on my stomach. I sit up and carry on stroking.

"That looks good stoking my cock" he growls. I place my ringed hand around the base of his cock as I lick down the shaft looking up at him. I trail my tongue back up swirling it round the head before I wrap my lips round it. He moans as he reaches down to hold my hair back. I start to suck bobbing my head up and down at a steady pace using my hand to stoke wherever my mouth isn't sucking. I see his eyes start to roll back as I feel his dick twitch. I speed up using a hand to steady myself. I feel him tense up under me and his hand pushing me to take all of him. His dick slides down my throat as he shoots his load. He holds it there a few moments before letting me up. I swallow the rest and suck him clean before smiling up at him.

"I'm going to buy you jewelry more often" he grins